Long Weekend

After Briya left it was really boring in the house. Whenever she comes it feels like the house is full of life and energy but she has to leave early, she left with a promise to return for Christmas break though. I felt like she was hiding something from me but that didn't bother me much. What bothered me was that she told everything to Jass while I was left without any clue. Sometimes I caught her staring at her phone with a dreamy look but I didn't try to barge into her privacy. I can easily guess that look of her coz I also act like that at times.

Was she really in love now?

I am not going to judge if she is. I myself found lost in my own dream world imagining Jass and me together like a happy couple. I wanted to know if she feels something about me. Even Briya said I should take a step forward by expressing my feelings but I couldn't muster the energy to do so. I kept myself busy with my school work and I know Jass was bored. But I was mentally preparing myself to tell her.

At present I was sitting on my bed with my laptop and completely lost in thoughts. My phone rang which drifted me off my thoughts. I smiled instantly as I saw the caller Id.

" Hey Jass. How are you? " I asked enthusiastically to hear her angelic voice. Whenever she talks to me, I will completely forget that I should reply her instead I will be lost hearing her. Sometimes I will be snapped out of my thoughts when she pinches me telling me that I am sleeping keeping my eyes open. Only if she could see what I was actually doing.

" Hi Rian. I am awesome as always. " she said chuckling. I had an urge to pinch her cheeks right now. I can say she was pouting right now.

" I know. I know. So, what's up? " I asked her. She talked about whole bunch of stuff and then she told me about a guy who asked her to date her and I was really confused.

" Who? What happened? What did he do? Why didn't you tell me earlier? " I kept questioning her. Now I was completely mad at myself for not talking properly all these days. I thought I could make myself distant and makeup to confess my feelings while some other person is already trying to steal her from me.

I sighed heavily when she told me the whole situation and I was happy that she actually threatened him. That's like my girl 😉

Then she told me about the football match which is supposed to happen this weekend and I can see her excitement towards the match. She was mentioning Fillano way too many times and telling me about his practice and hard work. I mentally rolled my eyes over her appreciation towards him. That's one stupid match where she saw him and formed a crush. That's the reason why she met him and made friends with him later. That's the reason why she is fangirling him.

I sound like I am.. jealous.

Am I really jealous over a person who is not even a boyfriend of her? Okay they are friends but does that mean I am jealous of her friend too. I feel like a possessive person right now. Jass doesn't like possessive people and I don't want to become one. After all its her life and she has every damn right to make friends with anyone.

" You will take me to the match right? I am not taking no as an answer. We both are going together and coming back home together. Did I make myself clear? " Jass asked when I denied to join her and she is hell bent to go with me. I thought if I say no, she will not go too but how wrong was I to disagree to go with her.

" Okay I am going to join you now don't give me orders like my mom " I said after I heard her words while she chuckled on the other side. I ended call after sometime and laid on bed thinking that my weekend is going to be long this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weekend came earlier than I had actually expected it to come. All the days went by me thinking about al the things which will be happening over the match and also, I have to encounter Fillano no matter willingly or unwillingly. Jass was way too excited than her whole college maybe. She was talking like she was the one taking part in match and has whole tension on her shoulders alone.