My New Friends

When we were sure that it was time for us to leave to our respective classes we left to classes and I am the only one with different class while remaining three were in the same class.

I went to the class and found very different faces. Everyone were staring at me and I know that coz they witnessed the act in the canteen before. I ignored them and sat beside a girl who was half sleepy and finished my remaining two classes for the day. To my surprise I found them interesting and wrote all the important points related. To be frank my last class teacher was very strict and asked questions related to the previous classes as well and I noted them carefully who knows if I will be her next prey to bombard with questions.

As I came out I found remaining of my friends(yes I already friend zoned Joe, Wills and Iya😉). They were having an unreadable expression on their faces and I don't know why? I approached them calmly with a smile.

" How was the class " asked Iya before I could wish them.

" Yeah it went pretty well and my last class was great too to my surprise. And what about you all? You look like some teacher had made you watch a horror movie which you fear to watch even in your dream " I said sarcastically and found them giving a relieved expression.

" That was a good joke but I thought..." even before Wills could complete Joe interrupted.

" So Jassy do you wanna ride or you have one? However me and Iya will be going together everyday and if you wanna come along, it will be fun " he said.

" Thanks for the offer Joe but I think I will use your offer some other time " I said.

" What? You already have one. Don't tell me your ride to home is your crush " he winked at me saying.

" Really! You have a crush already on day one of your school and you did not tell me " Iya pouted.

" Come on Iya. Who would not tell you darling but the thing is, it is you who haven't told me about your crush yet and not even to J.." before I could finish my sentence Iya shut my mouth with her palm.

" What? You have a crush? On whom? From when? " Joe asked Iya disbelief in his voice.

" Ok guys... you guys can talk about it later. See my mom's already here " I said gesturing them towards my mom who was coming towards us.

" Hey sweetie! How was your day? And are these your friends? " she exclaimed happily.

I introduced them to my mom and she was happy and invited them to my home on weekend for lunch or dinner. They agreed to come but not on this weekend but promised to visit some other weekend. She agreed and we both bid our byes to them and entered in the car.

" So have you met your crush already? I thought I will be meeting him today or atleast I wanted to see him. And I am happy to meet your other friends too, they are cool " she said looking at me briefly. Yes she knows about my crush on Fillano and my reason to join here too so she was really excited to know about him(even my dad knows about him... cool parents😉)

Her phone was ringing in the backseat but she assured me that it will be my dad only, so she thought it is not necessary to talk to him as he is already home.

I told her all the events about today from hugging Fillano till the food fight in the canteen. She laughed a lot when she heard everything. The distance from my home to my school is nearly forty minutes so I got much time to discuss with her about everything. And she even passed comments for few things like teenagers do. This is my first day of school so she insisted to pick me up and dad had dropped me in the morning and from tomorrow onwards I will have to travel on my own.

As soon as we reached home dad engulfed me in a warm hug and asked about my day. I could hear mom's phone ringing again and she excused herself and went away while me and dad discussed about our day particularly about mine.

He too was surprised at first and said " Well then great I think very soon I am coming to your college to meet your new school friends and teachers and as well as Fillano " he smirked saying last sentence and I just rolled my eyes.

I went back to my room and freshened up and sat with my laptop and opened my mail box. I was surprised to see Rian's mail in my inbox. I know I have been not lifting his calls or not replying to his messages since the meeting at the coffee shop but I did not expect him to send me an email to contact me. While I was in dilemma to open his email or not mom entered the room and sat beside me.

" Brain has been calling me for awhile now. Why are you ignoring him Jass? I know after you met him last time you did not contact him or talk to him but I think you should talk to him once. You know he still cares about you and don't deny that you too care about him " she said and left my room.

So what do you think had happened between Jass and Brian during their last meet?(Do comment)

Are you excited to know about Brian?

Till then...Bye😊