Weird☹

I didn't know why he was so angry with Rian coming along with us. I mean we both decided to make this birthday a huge surprise and I thought Flio would eventually get to know him more. The car ride to the mall was very awkward and the tension in the car could have been cut with a knife easily. Rian was already waiting for us when we arrived. I took the list and started with the dress shopping.

" I think we should try dresses over in this shop. It offers the best according to Briya. She once took me here and almost shopped for hours together " Rian whined and Flio was silently listening to us without any interest. He is eerily silent from the time we got here and also in the car. I shrugged it off and started shopping.

" We offer the best dresses dear. You can actually look over this new collection " the lady said with a smile and I followed her. I searched for the colors which suits mom well. I was doomed when I saw a mountain of dresses and was confused what to select. I calmed down and selected the dresses which she prefers mostly and removed few dresses of my choice.

" Rian help me pick up the best from these. I am just confused to what to select. She prefers these dresses and I guess we could actually select one from them " I said while putting my hair in a messy bun and stood with my hands on hips. Rian keenly observed all the dresses and selected few and rejected few.

" Jass according to me aunt mostly don't like extravagant dresses so this could do. What say? " Rian asked raising an eyebrow and I took a look at the dresses he selected. Among those I selected the beige color dress which would look absolutely gorgeous on mom.

" Perfect " Rain said and we both high-fived each other with a smile. I sighed in relief and paid the amount and exited the shop. Then we hurriedly went to foot wear shop and took the matching ones to the selected dress. The amount was paid by Rian saying its his aunt so I don't have a say in this. I rolled my eyes and went to cosmetic shop. Now everyone knows how much mom loves make over. So, I thought it would be great to take a new set of make up kit. I know she will squeal like a kid when she sees this😊

" Rian lets move on with the decoration shopping. I think it will take a while to buy everything "I said and he nodded in agreement. I was really very much excited to shop today and I don't know why. The last time I went to shopping was with Lizah and that was no fun at all. She bosses around and compels me to buy whatever she selects for me and I will have to buy them however.

It took us two hours to buy the list of items we wrote and it was tiring. I was having no energy to walk with all the shopping bags in my hands and they were heavy too. Rian led us to a diner to have lunch and I was so relaxed sitting there. I placed my head on Rian's shoulder to take a power nap but was interrupted by someone.

" Jassy I think we should eat first then you can go home and rest " said Flio with irritation laced in his voice. I was shocked to see him this way and to be honest I didn't even realize that Flio was with us shopping. I thought getting him here can make both Rian and Flio a bit friendly but this whole time Flio was silent and didn't involve in any shopping. He was acting weird and was not even talking properly with me.

" Um... fine I will order my food? " I more like asked and then ordered which was placed in front of me which I started munching without any delay. We started eating and to my surprise Rian was also silent without talking to me. This is weird! He would talk non-stop when we eat but he was not initiating any conversation and Flio was tense and I don't know the reason.

" I am done. Can we order ice cream now? " I asked like a kid who was waiting for a gift on Christmas. Rian ordered on my behalf and I was happy that I don't have to order myself. Flio ate his ice cream while Rian talked about sending mom and dad to date early so that we could make our preparations. I was busy talking to Rian that I didn't observe Flio finish his ice cream and left to washroom.