His Stare

I attended to all my classes as usual but something was strange. Fillano kept staring at me all the while during classes and if I accidentally see him he would just stare at me as if he doesn't care if I even catch him staring at me. Even Joe said me that Fillano was not averting his gaze away from me and I was shocked to know this.

During lunch we four friends were having our chat while eating and there was this new guy who came towards us particularly towards me and said.

" You must be the famous Jassy right? Who put Sam in problem " he continued " Well I am Keshav and I am in a few classes with Sam as well and I must say she is just a pain in ass at times. She makes me do her home works only coz our handwriting are almost same and me being stupid I told her this fact in my first class not aware about her evilness. I thought she is good but later when I denied to do her home work she threatened me that she will complain to the Principal that I had written a love letter to her. God I can't stand her sight sometimes " he said in one go as if he is talking to himself rather than to us.

" Man breath! I am not that so called famous Jassy but I am just Jassy. And what's up with this love letter thing? " I asked curiously.

" As I said our handwritings are the same so she can write one by herself and can blame me coz no one will write love letters to themselves right? " he said and then I understood her motive.

" So Shav, did you have your lunch already? " I asked and I found him getting annoyed.

But what did I do or say?

" Don't call me that call me Eshu please. Shav literally means dead body and for god's sake I am alive and healthy " he said almost yelled and we all were confused at once.

" Fine, but Kesh could make it right? why Eshu? " I asked again.

" You are typical aren't you? Kesh means hair so I prefer Eshu and I beg you to drop this topic once and for all " he said and I have to agree with him coz I have no choice and I am not aware about the meaning behind his name.

" Okay Mr Eshu " I replied not sure what to say him and he left saying he has some work to do with a bye at everyone on the table.

When it was time for my last classes Wills said " I just wanted to say good luck with your upcoming classes coz I guess they are not going to end too well " he left saying that and remaining two to left from there and I was left alone.

When I was about to enter to the class I was pushed away to the other side of the building and it was almost empty without students. I found that it was none other than Samaya herself who did this with her friends along.

" What did you think huh? I am not going to leave you that easily Jassica " she said each word while moving closer to me and I was alone there in the empty lobby.

She took the red ink bottle from her pocket and came forward towards me " Samaya you wouldn't do that. I know it is not justifiable to pour that thing in your hair and on your dress but this is not the way to take revenge " I said pleadingly.

" Are you thinking that I am going to leave you with this little confession of yours? Then let me clear you that whoever interfered into my business will not survive peacefully in this school " she said and threw that ink on my skirt which was way too light for my bad luck and the ink stains were everywhere. " This is just beginning and I will show you what will happen if you are screwing with someone you shouldn't " she glared at me and went away with her friends smirking at me.

I immediately went to washroom and cleaned it thoroughly and to my fate it just turned worse and made the red color look more appealing than it was before. I got an idea and I took my backpack and removed my hoodie from it and tied it around my waist and to my surprise it looked more fashionable and I liked it. I wiped my face with water and now I am determined to teach a lesson to Samaya and I will do it no matter what. I came out of washroom and I found that I am already twenty minutes late to my class. I want to show Samaya that I am not the one who will bear all her bullying and keep quite. I will prove her wrong and make her understand what it is to make people feel inferior.

With that I entered into the class and I reasoned teacher that I was having headache so I went to take medicine and he din't mind and allowed me into the class. I found Samaya watching me with her mouth wide open and I did not miss the amusing look on Fillano's face.

Samaya kept looking at me as if scared with me and I just wanted to laugh out loud at her facial expressions.

From now on you will see the real me Samaya. Just wait and watch what I am capable of I thought internally and smirked.

So what do you think Jassy is going to do to Samaya?(Do comment)

From now on you will see how crazy Jassy can be and also about her past with Brian will be revealed slowly..

Till then... Bye😊