The secret

I sat up in bed immediately and analyzed my surroundings to make sure that I am in my room not in.. no no I don't want to think about it right now. I covered my face with both hands and tried to calm down. My heart was racing at an unimaginable pace and an unknown sensation spread through out my body. I shooed away all the thoughts away from my mind and made my way to the bathroom. After showering I wore some normal clothes and went down to greet my lovely parents.

" Hey mom, good morning " I kissed mom's cheek while entering kitchen. She was stunned at first but relaxed after she realized it was me.

" Good morning Jass. And what's the matter today? You never wake up early during weekends then why you woke up this early today? " she asked raising her brows. I sat at one of the kitchen stools and shook my head.

" Um.. nothing mom. I was just awake and thought of talking to you rather than wasting my time in bed " I shrugged not meeting her eyes. Mom is very observant whenever I was not in a good mood she would guess right away and I still don't understand how she does that.

" Are you sure? I mean if it is nothing then fine but if there is something you can always tell me " she said with a small smile. I want to share about my dream with her but I felt it unnecessary coz its just a dream and I don't want to fret over it.

" Don't forget dear I am also there for you and I love you more than your mom of course " dad said even before I can reply. He came and sat on other stool watching mon who had a frown on her face for dad's statement. I want to laugh at there silly banter coz I know they both love me equally but I stifled a laugh and said.

" It's nothing actually and you both remember that I love you both equally and more than anything and anyone " I said with a small smile .This made both of them smile widely at me. Eventually mom finished making breakfast and set up the table with dad's help.

We all were having breakfast and my phone buzzed on the table. I picked it up ignoring the comments both mom and dad were making towards each other and read the message from Rian.

Hey Jass. Hope u r enjoying ur weekend. Thought of meeting u today but I have other plans. Will surely meet up next weekend.

I smiled but the meeting with him last time made me flustered again. I was again cut off from my clogged thoughts by dad.

" Jass are you coming with us to Jason's place? " dad asked me referring to his friend who is a street away from ours.

I shook my head, " No dad, actually I forgot to tell you that I am going to Wills place to discuss about our project. I am sorry I will come with you next time " I said with a sad look.

" Don't say sorry dear. And you go to Wills place while we go to Jason's. However, I hate his son he will always look at you whenever we go there and I don't feel comfortable with his gaze. I hope you get a boyfriend soon so that he will stop with the gazing and grow up a little " he said while scrunching his nose. Mom chuckled beside him and I was embarrassed. How could dad be so blunt with his words. Eww my family is weird. Nonetheless I nodded and made my way to my room avoiding any awkward drama.

I changed my dress and after bidding bye to mom and dad made my way to my baby. I took it out and started my journey towards Wills place. It is not that far from here. It took nearly thirty minutes to reach on my bicycle while it would take just fifteen minutes by car. I parked my bicycle outside and rang the doorbell. There was no response so I ranged again and again. After sometime a very annoyed Wills opened the door who was wearing a t-shirt and a track pant. His hair was wet with a towel around his neck. I smiled at him adoringly while he glared at me.

" I told not to come right? Don't you understand " he glared while I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside and entered his home without his permission. I heard a groan from him but I ignored him.