Get off

Fillano's POV:

I am nervous as hell to go to school today. Yesterday I tried to reason out myself if I did correct or not. But anytime I thought about her smiling face I relaxed coz I did a right thing. Now even though I had convinced it is not a bad move I felt nervous as hell. I entered the very first class excitedly to see if she had come or not and my eyes landed on her who was talking to William. Our eyes met and she lowered her gaze and a blush crept onto her cheeks. I made my way towards her desk and asked him to shift his place which he did immediately. I greeted her casually after settling down.

" Good morning to you too. But it could have been better if you didn't switch your place with Wills which is quite intimidating to everyone " she rolled her eyes while I laughed.

" It is kinda cute if you look through it " I said while rolling my eyes.

Then we kept talking about our weekends and the whole-time during class I kept staring at her as if she is the most precious thing which I would lose if I don't look after. She was oblivious to my gaze and she was blushing hard. I checked her outfit which was also different and it suited her well too. During lunch time we both walked together and I think she was probably planning to tell about us.

We took our food and sat at the place while Iya started yelling and we ignored while eating. After she finished Jassy started telling everyone about it and I sat straight looking into her eyes. Iya was again saying that she would have said yes, the moment I asked her but I was seriously not expecting her to respond as soon as I say coz, she is not someone who is waiting to get a boyfriend and particularly a famous guy like me.

" Alright now that I took time I went to Rian to talk to him as my parents were not giving me proper ideas to take decision " she said and I was disappointed that she don't want to be my girlfriend and she is still confused. The name of her best friend irked me coz he is one of the closest members to her other than her parents and also me. I didn't even hear what she said next coz she was crushed into a hug and next everyone did the same almost and Sime said something else which made her laugh. I was still thinking but everyone left the table except for Jassy and I was glad that they left us alone. I sat beside her and we talked for some time.

" I said yes by the way " those six words made me stop what I was saying and I grabbed her hand, made her stand and hugged her. I hugged her tightly and I was fully aware that a few students were looking our way but I didn't bother about them. She hesitated for sometime but she did the same and I was overwhelmed. I took her hand in mine and we made our way to the next class. I can clearly see everyone around us watching our enjoined hands and that gave me some kind of happiness as well as pride. Even in the other classes with her I made sure I sat beside her which she didn't complain this time and I smiled.

The day ended rather fast than I had expected it to be and she left as usual after bidding bye and I made my way to car with still all the events happened today in school lingering in my mind. An unknown smile spread on my lips and I sat in my car. She called me suddenly and I lifted without any delay.

" Thank you so much Flio for all this. I don't have words to explain how much I am grateful to have you in my life and also as my boyfriend. I was really... " she said and I was confused to whom she was calling and what she is talking about. According to me she didn't even reach home and what's the thing which I did for which she is grateful for. And she sounded quite excited and happy too. So, I just cut her off.

" What are you talking about Jassy? What did I do? As far as I remember I don't think I did something to surprise you or as such " I said with confusion and I was eagerly waiting for her reply holding my breath. There was a long pause before there was a reply.