His Outburst

As I was walking to the group of people, I found a guy looking at me(I prefer ogling). As I approached them I slightly pushed that stinky girl to a side and jumped into his arms not bothering that all the eyes in the playground were only on us.

He stiffened in his position for my sudden act and who couldn't be coz who will expect a new girl to come and hug a guy without even knowing him? Then he pushed me away in a jerk and looked at me as if I was some kind of rare animal from the forest.

" Who the hell do you think to come and hug me without my knowledge? " he questioned and looked me from top to bottom confusion written all over his face.

" I don't think I know you or even I don't remember meeting you anywhere on this earth? So do the honor of making me acknowledge who you are?" he said gritting his teeth.

" Well I am Jassica and my closed ones call me Jassy " I started. " I am new to this school and I sorta know you when you played football against my old school team. I don't think there is any law anywhere where it is crime to hug people. So I just did what I wanted to " I said shrugging and I know I acted like a kid over there.

Everyone who heard my confession were shocked and few giggled too.

" So you thought that as soon as you hug me I too will hug you and talk sweetly like an old friend whom I lost when I was a in my KG right? Don't try to act or talk smart in front of me and don't ever try to pull acts which involves me. Understand " he shouted saying the last part. Before I could answer him he left with that bimbo(shit! I am being judgmental here).

" Hey you!! " someone extended their hand and then I realized it was the same person who was ogling me before.

" Well I thought you will not stop staring me and here I see you can talk too " I shook his hand briefly.

He smiled at me " You are right, I was staring at you coz I don't remember seeing you here before " he replied.

" Yeah I am new to this school and it would be better if you stop staring at me and if you don't you will skip very soon " saying that I smirked.

" What are you..." even before he could realize what was happening he tripped over the huge stone and fell on the ground. I giggled and he was shocked to see me laughing instead of helping him.

He got up by himself and we walked together and he told me that my crush's name is Fillano and he is very aggressive in nature. The bimbo along with him was none other than his girlfriend Samaya. They both have been in a relationship tag for quite sometime now. When I saw them earlier, they had a bet like Samaya should bite Fillano's ear as hard as possible and Fillano shouldn't make any noise or something. It is a bet only to prove that he is quite stronger than anyone and I found the bet to be non-sense. Who will bet for such silly things after all?

Then we both left to our respective classes and he is having other class so we departed.

I entered my first class and found that I was no more nervous and there was a place empty near the far corner and I am thankful it was not a girl who will be sitting with me but a boy who is looking quite boring and no one bothered to talk to him as well, introvert maybe. I know people around me were talking in whispers for the stunt I have pulled earlier.

I sat beside that introvert and put my backpack and the books I have taken from my locker before entering the class on the desk in front of me.

I clapped as to make everyone aware that I am going to announce something and everyone's heads turned towards me " So I am the one who hugged Fillano in the morning and don't need to whisper among yourself when I am right in front of you. I would be blessed if you could stop whispering and talk to me directly and I prefer calling me Jassy and you might have done some good deed in your last birth that's why you are getting to meet me and it is my pleasure to be here too " I bowed as I finished my small interaction session with my so called future friends maybe(I don't expect though) and I smirked when I saw the priceless expressions of my fellow mates.

The guy beside me was also having an expression which clearly explained me that he feared for my guts. As I was trying to talk to that introvert by extending my hand to him, I found the door burst opened and entered the person whom I never expected to be in the same class as me.

This is how Jassy's first day started in the school and you will find her kindness in the next chapters😉

Why do you think Jassy doesn't want a girl beside her in the classroom?(Do cooment)

Till then...Bye😊