Really a Poet? 😊

You look beautiful and sexy too in this dress

Did I just say that to her directly? She stood there shocked for a second before she smiled and disappeared towards her home. Before getting inside she turned to look at me and I waved at her smiling and drove off. I was not sure what I just said or did but I am sure that this will be the craziest thing I had ever done in my life. I smiled thinking about my stupid things which I had done recently.

The dress she wore was undoubtedly adorable on her. It reached till her knees and the way it hugged her body was exceptional. Her light makeup highlighted her cheek bones, the mascara highlighted her eyes, the dark lipstick highlighted her plump lips. Overall, she was looking outstanding. When she came down towards me, I was left speechless.

Even when we were walking towards my car, I kept stealing glances at her and I could see she was blushing under the moon making her look even more beautiful. She said I looked sexy! I mean seriously I was not looking good at all and she said I looked sexy.

Wow she is just epitome of sarcasm!

After we reached there, I found that almost everyone was staring at her and she just ignored them and sat with me. I don't know what was in her that made me so attached to her. I was so much immersed in watching her face that I can remember every little detail about her features. The way her eyes sparkles when she is happy, the little dimple which appears on her cheek when she smiles wide, the way her hazel eyes widen when she is surprised, the way her nose crunches when she is not comfortable, the way her lips pout like a kid, the way her hair move along the cool air....

Oh god! I feel like a poet now "_"

When I asked her to dance, she didn't hesitate even for a second. When the slow music started, she swayed alike me and I was staring at her like I don't have anything worthy than watching her. When she realized my gaze, she too stared at me and I promise that I can stay watching those eyes without any food or water.

Argh! Am I really that crazy? Am I going insane now?

We had a great time and I must admit that this will be the best moment ever but I just can't say her. She is all red headed when she wanted to so I kept quite not talking about her looks. But when we reached her home, I can't stop myself from saying it.

Shit! I can't imagine how I was sane till now without talking to her properly. I thought she will go all mad or crazy but no she just smiled and left.

Can a girl be like her? Definitely not..

I reached home with a happy smile. I used to think that this house is nothing but a place where I live and I am supposed to live coz I don't have any other place to go.

But now I am happy that wherever I see I can think about some good memories at every corner of the house with her. Yes, I made sure that this house is filled with her memories our memories. Whenever she came home to study, I made sure that we study at different places making excuses. We would study in the hall sometimes, sometimes dining table, sometimes even kitchen.

She is just a handful when she is not interested in something but I made sure that she will not show me her regular tantrums. While studying too she will suddenly land into some fantasy world and giggle. It will take me some time and energy to bring her back to the reality.

Stupid girl even made me watch cartoons and not to forget chocolates. As promised, she is giving me chocolates every time she comes and also ice-cream whenever she wanted to eat. As peaceful and happy the house looks when she is with me it looks as silent and dead in her absence.

" Fill, what's wrong? " asked uncle Jameson and I snapped out of my thoughts.

" Absolutely nothing uncle just wondering when was the last time I was happy? " I said thinking about the happy moments. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see uncle Jameson standing there with a small smile.