Surprise surprise!!

It was like every other day. The usual I thought until the jerky bad boy of the school appeared suddenly in front of my locker. I was surprised to see the most unexpected person waiting for me at my locker.

I was in class thinking about the bad boy and I was in no mood to actually concentrate on the present class. I yawned soundly that made few disgusted looks from my class mates whom I mouthed sorry and tried my best to focus on the class. I gave up when my will power to hear the class was over and I urged my eyes to close on their own accord.

I snapped open my eyes when I was shaken vigorously and looked around only to find my fuming teacher looking at me with anger which will burst any minute. I bit my lower lip in anticipation and found that the whole eyes in the class were looking at me and I felt embarrassed would be the small word to tell my current situation.

I stood up slowly looking at the ground and started to speak only to get cut off in the middle.

" Ma'am I was.....".

" Just save your explanation Miss. Jassica coz I genuinely don't have time to listen you. And please come along your parents tomorrow and meet at the Principals' office in the morning " she stated anger evident in her voice.

I didn't understand what to do coz I know I am at fault sleeping midst of the class like a sleeping baby. I know the Principal is going to give me an earful since the last time she did warn me not to sleep in the classes. I promised I will make sure not to sleep but I think I had to face her again.

I groaned in frustration when the lunch bell rang and I am not in mood to eat right now but to invite my sleep again. I got up helplessly only to find few of my classmates giggling behind me and it was not at all helping me to calm down. Even though they all know that I am able to hear to their giggles they didn't stop instead their laughter doubled.

That's it. I am done with this ignoring so I just yelled in frustration, " Will you guys keep your mouths shut coz it makes me feel disgusted. And you need not to laugh for what happened at the class coz you have no right to do so. I am the one going to face the Principal and I am the one who need to clear all the fucking mess. So, you need not to laugh at me as if you all are the scholars who get straight A. I know you all pay no attention but just pretend like hearing to the class but I know how much you will pay attention and how much you curse the teachers behind. So please don't fucking involve into my business when you have to deal with your own " by the time I was finished I was breathing heavily with anger and everyone left from there looking down.

I can see the people around me looking at me and I just walked away without giving a damn.

Iya was the one to greet me with a smile coz she probably doesn't know about what happened in the class or after the class. I sat with a smile and noticed that everyone in a table were tensed about my outburst. Flio was looking at me like crazy and damn that expression😊

" Jassy I saw that you were talking to that famous bad boy of the school at your locker this morning " she asked wiggling her eyebrows and I was clueless how she knew about it.

I shrugged it casually and replied " You see Iya he was the one talking to me and he actually invited me this party at his house this Saturday as it's his birthday ".

" Did you say yes to him " now I can see her mood changing from curiosity to excitement.

" No I said I will try to make it " and that was time for her to burst me with her questions.

" What? You said no to him. I mean you could have said but how come it is possible that a school famous bad boy comes to you and invites you to his party and you deny it like it is nothing. Who knows maybe he will ask you on a date later ". The last statement made me to choke the water which I was drinking.

She looked as if she didn't tell anything and I was just over-reacting.

" Iya how can you say that. He talked to me for the bloody first time and you expect him to take me on a date. Are you crazy? " I smiled at her playfully but now she is again gone all serious.

" I am not crazy Jassy. Maybe he really want to impress you and asked you to come to this party " wow now she is whining. Seriously her mood swings are unpredictable.

" Please drop this topic here itself. And guys is anyone up to go to this party organized by the bad boy of the school? " I asked everyone on the table air quoting bad boy of the school.

Everyone was like not sure about it but Flio said he will definitely go coz he is one of the foot ball players and they share quite a good bond.

" So are you coming then? " I asked Iya. It was my turn to torture her. She was about to tell something but Joe answered quickly.

" No, she wouldn't coz she has her little sister whom she will take care of during weekends. Right Iya? " he said looking at Iya and to my surprise he raised an eyebrow indicating dare you say no to me. she just nodded looking at him and I was surprised to know that Joe knows Iya quite well and smiled.

" Someone's possessive over here " I whispered in Iya's ear and god did she just blush. The remaining lunch was normal talking about random things.

After last two classes I was relieved that I will be heading home to cuddle with my pillow and have some peaceful sleep.

I went home and told my parents regarding the meeting tomorrow. Dad was cool about it but mom was little upset that I am sleeping in the classes. Nonetheless she agreed to come to school tomorrow and I was stress free that they agreed without many pleas.

The next morning, I went to school with my parents and to the Principals' office. Like the before time she started to tell me all the rules and regulations and most important being disciplined. She said we are not supposed to sleep during school hours until and unless we are sick and that too with her permission per se. She was not happy seeing me again in her office and the feeling was mutual.

My parents agreed with her and tried to fake glare at me sometimes for which I just rolled my eyes. They don't even know to glare at me😉

After almost half an hour of her lecture she said us to leave and we all left again fake promising that this will not repeat. As soon as we were out of her office, we all looked at each other and burst out laughing and I must say everyone around thought that we are weird people.

Then I walked them till the car and hugged them and bid bye. My dad promised to pick me up in the evening and I just nodded my head with a silly smile.

The whole day went in a blur and I was surprised that I didn't sleep in any class. I saw the teacher who complained to the Principal smirked at me and I just want to giggle at her childish acts. Like seriously she thought that I will take Principals' warning seriously. She doesn't know that I am way smarter than her.

Well the bad boy again appeared at my locker during lunch break and I just gave the same answer " Will try, not sure ". I know his ego is bigger than his reputation but why he wanted me to come to his god damn party.

In the evening I was waiting for my dad to show up but he didn't come on time. My friends asked me if they need to drop me at home but I denied.

Then I saw the car entering into the school and I know who's it was. I squealed in excitement when I found the person stepping out of the drivers' seat and in an instant, I jumped into the persons' arms and said I missed you continuously and tears were pouring out of my eyes.

Who do you think the person maybe in the end?(Do comment)

The famous bad boy insisting Jassy to come to the party. Why?

Till then... Bye😊