Mom and Dad<3

I went to my room straight and fell on bed and took a small nap not even bothering to change my clothes. I think the food I ate earlier is making me sleepy but the food was really yummy😉

I got up after few hours maybe and then changed my clothes and came down to have dinner. I saw mom was in kitchen making dinner while dad was checking a file. I went to kitchen and hugged mom from behind. She squealed suddenly and I kissed her on cheek. She then relaxed and smiled.

" What's the matter honey? You look happy today " she asked still turned towards the stove. My mom is really cool just coz I kissed her she guessed I am happy. Wow I love mom so very much.

" I met with Anna today and we ate at our favorite stall. And it was so tasty mom I couldn't tell " I said imagining the taste.

" Is it tasty than my food? " she asked raising her eyebrow. Oh, now mom is thinking I don't like her food I guess.

" No mom you are just a great chef. I love whatever you cook and whatever I ate at the stall tastes not as good as your cooked food " I said with appreciation and she nodded slightly.

I exited kitchen and sighed in relief and saw that dad had already finished his work and was playing with Mica. I approached them and started playing with Mica. I laughed a lot for his antics and dad asked about Anna and Rian. I told him about everything and also about mom. He said mom is really obsessed with her cooking and I agreed with him.

" Hey guys dinner is ready and Mica this is yours " mom said and placed Mica's food in front of him and he started eating it and we too sat down for our dinner.

" So are you still troubling the teachers princess? " asked dad while eating and I laughed out loud.

" Yeah dad but no one is giving me detention yet. I think I will get one from that chemistry teacher for sure. He had been giving some tough assignments and I don't think I will be able to complete in time " I shrugged casually and mom glared at me and dad.

" Mary stop glaring at her. I know you want her to behave in school but what will she do if she is sleepy during classes? " dad said to mom and I burst out laughing more.

Dad and mom too laughed with me and soon the whole house was filled with our laughter. I wanted to tell dad about the bad boys' party so I asked him.

" Dad there is this guy in school and he is famous as bad boy of the school coz he made many hook ups with girls and basically he a player according to what I heard " I paused for a moment to know his reaction.

" What about him? " dad questioned curiously and mom too was listening carefully now.

" I don't know dad what's with him but he had been insisting me to come to his birthday party on Saturday and I am not sure why he is adamant about it " I said and dad too was in deep thought now.

" Do you think he wanted to have a hookup with you too? " he questioned and I just shrugged.

" Umm.. I am not sure about it dad but Flio was saying it would be a cool party and he wouldn't do something like that if Flio was with me " I shrugged again.

" You want to go or not? " he asked finally and I love him more for his straight forwardness. He never questioned about unnecessary things.

" Yeah I want to go only coz I am curious to know the reason behind him calling me and as Flio would be with me I don't think there will be a problem " I looked between mom and dad for their response.

" You can go if you want to. We don't stop if you think you are safe with someone you trust " mom said and gave me a small smile and dad too smiled encouragingly.