Negative Vibe

As usual Flio was being very distant and angry and I couldn't find a reason for his behavior. Also the Math assignment given by the teacher had already took away the little piece of energy I had in me.

During lunch too I couldn't find Flio in the canteen and even my mental tension regarding the assignment made me tired and exhausted. I thought to ask Flio to help me tomorrow so that it will take less stress. While eating everyone had a little conversation coz everyone was worried about their own work while Iya was stealing glances at Joe. I just rolled my eyes looking at her.

Why can't she just tell him... Arghh...

After lunch I found Flio but he was trying to avoid talking to me and I really need to talk to him about the assignment. Simmy as always was very interested and focused on the class. He tried to talk to me sometimes about his weekend plans but I said I was not feeling good. He nodded his head and again was busy doing his own work

Why everyone becomes so busy at once?

After school on Fridays' I would always be happy that I can enjoy the weekend. But I was feeling nothing coz my weekend was planned with Lizah. I sighed when I thought that tomorrow I can be with Flio and Sunday with Rian. But I had to meet that boyfriend of hers. I didn't even realize that Joe was calling me until he stood in front of me folding his hands.

" Miss Jassica will you be merciful and acknowledge my presence in front of you " he said looking at me carefully and I was so focused on his eyes which were so beautiful that I kept staring at them until my mind taunted at me.

So now you see his eyes? Were you blind all these days to not see his eyes?

I stiffened at once and averted my gaze away from him suddenly and I know that my act was noticeable. I composed my self " What is it Joe? I am really tired and I need to leave " I said this time not focusing on his eyes.

" Are you sure you are tired coz I just now saw how you were busy staring at me like a hawk " he winked at me and I gasped and punched him on his shoulder and he laughed out loud.

" Okay fine that was fun but I was wondering if you are free on Sunday. We planned for a movie so if you could like to join us it would be more fun. So are you in? " he asked expectantly.

" Wow that sounds really like fun but I had planned shopping with Lizah " I sighed defeatedly and I really wanted to go with them but I couldn't cancel plans with her too.

" Oh okay. No problem buddy you can come next time. Take care have fun. Bye " he bid me good bye but before walking past me he whispered " And I don't mind you staring at me coz I too can stare at you without your permission " he winked at me and before I can turn around and hit him he ran off from there laughing loudly. I was blushing now. Oh my holy god😉 what just happened.

Flio was already gone so I decided to text him about the assignment plan. I reached home and found that Lizah was busy in her room and I went to my room. I came down and went to kitchen to eat something. I ate an apple and drank little juice and plopped onto couch watching Disney cartoons. I texted Flio about my plan but there was no reply from him so I continued watching TV. I don't know when I slept but I was woken up by my dad who was smiling at me. I had dinner and went back to my room.

There was still no reply from him. Maybe he is busy I thought and slept off. I woke up and found that it was already 08.30am. After my regular chores I came down to see that dad and mom were watching TV which is usual but Lizah was missing. I took my breakfast and sat with my parents.

" So are you going to Fillano's house even today? " asked dad raising one eyebrow and I just nodded my head in yes. " So you want me to drop you there? " I just shook my head.

" No need to do that dad I can manage. You people have fun. I don't want to stress you " I said.

" Doing anything for my princess is never stressful for me and I can do anything for you even if I am stressed. The only thing which makes my day is your smile. So never think that you are stressing me " he said and I was on a verge of tears after hearing his words. I just hugged him tightly and my mom too joined in caressing my head. I feel like heaven whenever I am with them and in their arms. They are the one who makes my day and here I am getting to hear that I will make their day.

Thank you God for giving me such a beautiful gift.

I pulled away and looked at clock which says 09.20 am. I gave them a huge smile. I took my backpack and put it over my shoulder, kissed them and left.

I walked to his home which was quite far away from my home. The day was perfectly fine for a walk with a cool breeze and it was less sunny.

I made it in time and rang the doorbell. This place looked familiar and at the same time new too coz I never explored it. The same old man from last time opened the door but his face was void of any emotion and looked tense. I don't know the reason but I was having a feeling in my gut that there is something bad going to happen here.

" Umm.. good morning Miss please come inside " he said gesturing me to come inside.

" Good morning to you too. Thank you " I said with a small smile and entered inside.

When I went inside the atmosphere was very negative and suddenly, I felt like there was something wrong in the house. The old man went upstairs to call Flio and I was waiting there for him. I sat on the cozy sofa fidgeting with my fingers and in no time Flio came down. I stood up as soon he came and I walked forward unintentionally. I was feeling the need to be with someone and looking at Flio I felt that I will be safe with him.

I heard footsteps behind me and I was worried now. Last time when I came it was only me, Flio and that old man and hearing some one approaching me gave a heart attack to me. I wanted to catch Flio's hand for support but that person behind me spoke.

" Who is she? And who the hell allowed her inside? " the person behind roared and I shivered internally. I can say it was a man who was in his mid forties or even fifties but the authority he held in his voice can make anyone surrender to him in no seconds.

I slightly turned towards the person and Flio answered his question " She is my friend Jassica and she is here to study with me ". he turned towards me and said " This is my father. He stays with his family " he said clenching his jaws.

Flio's father looked me from top to toe " I am leaving and if you need anything call Gimpson and I refer some good looking and rich people to make friends with not some classy and poor chicks. Make some good choices at least for once son " he said eyeing me saying the last sentences.

He insulted me saying me classy and poor. How can he be like this?

Flio was more anger now and his father left not even sparing a glance at his son. I don't know what he meant by saying stays with his family.

Was Flio not his family? Where is his mom? Are his parents divorced?

I wanted to ask him all the questions but I resisted myself coz this is not the time to ask him. He looked broken, shattered and most of all he looks like he is in pain.

Should I ask him? Should I leave him?

Will he trust me enough to answer me? Will he throw me out of his house now?

All these questions were swirling around my head that I didn't even observe that Flio was sitting on the stairs with his head in his palms and his shoulders were shaking.

Is he crying?

Oh no I don't want him to cry...

So what do you think about Flio's and Jassy's fathers'?(Do comment)

Flio's past will be disclosed very soon..

Till then...Bye😊