Kidney Stones😉

I was happy that Mrs. Sophie and her husband agreed to come and we both were finally on our way to home. She is a kind lady who offered us cookies and drinks and also insisted us to stay for some more time but we need to do few arrangements and staying here could be suspicious as mom and dad don't know that we are planning a surprise.

" That was really sweet of her. I hope aunt would be on cloud nine to see her best friend on her birthday. I just cant wait to see her " Rian said excitedly and truth to be told I am also quite excited about this surprise and I cant wait to see mom's expression. With little chat and singing along songs we reached home and Rian dropped me and left saying will meet again soon.

I plopped on bed after dinner and made sure not to look giddy or excited about the whole planning coz I don't like being a spoil spot myself. I laid on bed and saw my phone and there were numerous texts from Flio and I seriously forgot that I have a phone with me. I replied to him saying I was busy and also said we will talk later and slept off. I had a wide smile on my face when I slept coz, I didn't know that being Flio's girlfriend made me realize that he is really a caring person.

Next day I went to school as usual with a mission to invite my friends to party and also make sure that Flio is still coming to shopping with me. I didn't even pay attention to class and I was targeted by my teacher who was pissed off coz I was in my lala land not even responding to her calls. I was nudged by Wills and I looked at him. He gestured me towards the pissed off teacher and I jerked with shock. I stood up timidly and stared at teacher who was giving me death glares and folded her hands before asking me a question for which I was not prepared.

" Ms. Jassica I assume you know everything about the topic I am discussing coz I see you are lost in your own world " she said in a calm tone and I was dreading coz if she uses that tone I am grounded. I closed my eyes and waited for what she will say next and looked down biting down my lip.

" So can you enlighten the class about the disorders of Kidneys? Well that may take quite a time, I guess. Why don't you tell us what are kidney stones and how they are formed? " she asked with a raised eyebrow. I looked at her with horror and I swear I heard Wills giggling and I wanted to strangle him to death. I looked here and there but everyone in the class are staring at me with amusement. I can say they know I don't know what the answer is so definitely they are waiting to laugh after I utter some bullshit. I saw Flio giving me a disappointed look and I rolled my eyes. He need not to act like he has a brilliant girlfriend coz I am an average student who only wants to pass the exams. I thought of every possible thing to answer her but I think my brain is not working.

Seriously what are these stones and that too in kidneys? Why do stones form in kidneys? As per my knowledge no sane person will consume stones to form them and will survive. And what the hell did she think to ask me something which I am not aware of?

" We don't have whole day to wait for your answer Ms. Jassica " she said cutting me out of my thoughts and glancing at her wrist watch.

" Um.. I think...Kidney stones are formed.... when we consume...stones accidentally.. or may be due to... " I said while scratching my head with the pencil I was holding and I was shocked to hear laughter around me. I saw everyone laughing while Wills was clutching his stomach laughing and I couldn't do anything but stand there like an idiot. I saw my teacher getting angry and I can see smoke coming out of her ears.

" Ms. Jassica. Principal's office after school and everyone silent " she shouted and few laughs died off but I could still hear few giggles. I sat down with my head in my hands and I cursed under my breath for being so stupid. She continued with her class but not even five minutes and the class is over. I sighed heavily and groaned in frustration. It was lunch and I took that a sign and slept on my desk only to be woken up by Flio who was caressing my head like I was a kid and I smiled. I looked up at him and he sat beside me.