Biggest Idiot

She was hugging Briya as if her life depended on her. They kept whispering things to each other in the hug and I saw that all her friends including Fillano was looking at them curiously and shrugging to each other. I just wanted to bang their heads so that these two people could come out of their little bubble. After sometime they turned towards the audience.

" Anna they are my friends and guys meet my friend Anna. I mean Brianna " she introduces to everyone over there and I am left alone like always.

" Umm.. Jassy who is that? " her friend whom she introduced herself to be Iya asked pointing her finger towards me. She then turned towards me and stood speechless. Thank god she acknowledged my presence atleast now. She came running to me and threw her arms around my neck almost squeezing me with her embrace. I rolled my eyes at her excitement and hugged her back eventually. I smiled when she winked at me playfully.

" Come I will introduce you to my friends here " she took hold of my hand and dragged me towards them who were looking with raised eyebrows towards us.

" So he is my best friend Brian. I think I told you about him earlier " she squeezed my hand looked at me with such warmth that I could just melt then and there. However, Briya cleared her throat and looked at me wiggling her eyebrows and I just looked away. God why do I need to blush!!

" Really!! You are her best friend. Nice to meet you Brian " again the same girl said.

" Okay guys bye for now and I think I stole your precious time making you wait for me. Sorry about that and see you tomorrow " Jass happily told her friends and they left from there. I didn't miss the look that Fillano gave before leaving. Like I care!!

" So where to? " Jass asked turning towards us. Briya just winked at me indicating the place where I need to go to. I smiled her way and winked back and Jass was curiously looking at us. She was a curious soul and I know we both made her even more curious without speaking anything.

They both went and sat in the backseat and I stood there dumbfounded. Like seriously did they think me to be their driver? I sat in the drivers' seat furiously and glared at them.

" Will someone of you both come and sit here? " I questioned them and both looked at each other and shrugged. What does that supposed to mean now? Are they both playing games with me?

" Jass come and sit. Now " I demanded looking at her and she wasn't fazed with my voice and looked at me like I am a kid.

" Oh please don't waste your time in arguing and start already " Briya scolded and I scoffed.

" No I am not until someone comes and sits here. I am not your driver after all " I retorted back. Both of them were not ready to agree with me and I was like a fool asking them.

" Ian we all know you are not a driver but I or Jass are not coming to sit beside you for now. So it would be a favor for yourself if you start the engine right away " she gave me a deathly glare and I just sighed. I can hear Jass holding her laugh.

As soon as I started Jass laughed loudly and I ignored them. They kept whispering something and Jass even gasped sometimes. What was Briya telling her? I turned the mirror so that I can see Jass and I kept glancing at her image smiling. She is crazy I thought.

We reached our spot and I got down immediately. These two girls didn't even see me and kept talking among themselves. When I tapped on the mirror, they came out their little conversation and got down. We entered our favorite food stall where we used to eat during our childhood. Jass smiled widely after seeing the familiar place and Briya pulled me by my arm to a side.

" Why were you staring at her in the car? " she asked folding her arms and I know what she was referring to but I acted as if I am not aware.

" Wh..what are you talking about? " I stuttered and she smirked.