The Shopping

The next day I was in no mood to go shopping but I have to. I know Lizah will not leave until I go shopping with her and god knows what she is going to buy for me. I shrugged that casually coz now I don't bother whatever she buys for me but I am confused regarding the fact that I don't know people well. And the words told by Rian are ringing in my head and I didn't understand what am I supposed to figure out.

Lately everyone around me are acting different and I am feeling scared to face the reality behind that.

I had a quick breakfast and exited home along Lizah. She is very self-conscious lady, she brought an umbrella with her as the sun is very bright today. I just rolled my eyes but never expressed my gratitude (Note the sarcasm).

We reached the mall in time according to our plan and Rian was waiting there in his casual clothes.

" Oh my holy God! I must say you have grown like an handsome young man Bray " Lizah beamed at him and gave a hug. Rian was watching me carefully while hugging her and I smiled his way. When they parted he gave me a hug too and said " you look nice Jass " in my ear and I murmured " Thanks".

We entered the mall and as usual it was crowded like a routine Sunday morning and I was already feeling exhausted looking at the amount of people. Rian gave me an encouraging smile and I calmed a little.

All thanks to Lizah for this wonderful plan. I don't know whenever I am looking at Rian I am stirred from my thoughts regarding the talk we had earlier.

Finally, it was time for shopping. Lizah made me wear all the dresses. Few were knee length, few were beautiful gowns etc. I don't know how long I was trailing dresses coz when I saw the time it took me nearly two hours and I was shocked too. And also I observed that whenever I come out to show them the dress, both would stop talking abruptly and I highly doubt they were talking about me only.

She made me take six dresses and I took few pj's and t-shirts too. I took a t-shirt to Rian too. It is my habit to take something to Rian whenever I come for shopping. Lizah too took so many dresses I had no count of them.

After our shopping was done, we went to a nearby restaurant to have lunch and my appetite was increasing with each passing minute. We placed our orders while Lizah went to use washroom.

" I want to tell you that Briya called me last night and said she is going to come home to spend few days with us. Isn't it great? " Rian said and I was so excited all of a sudden and my previous exhaustion evaporated already.

" Really? Oh my god I missed her so badly. When is she going to come? I am sure she has got a boyfriend for herself that's why she is not calling me much. Let she come; I will take my revenge on her. And I am not going to call her for girls night too " I pouted but Rian smiled at me.

" Okay do whatever you want to but don't make me a fool in between " he said.

" I will think about it and I suggest you to be careful when we are around " I winked at him. Whenever me and Anna are together, we would act like fighting and then beat up Rian without any mercy. He would always be the sacrificial goat of our silly fights and I really miss that time. I really miss her. I really miss us.

I became sad thinking about all the memories, " So I think you people didn't fight or argue this time. Good, be like that " she patted our shoulders. We fight for silly reasons all the time we come out but that doesn't mean we always keep fighting.

We had our lunch in silence from my side. We reached home and Rian went to his home saying he has to clean his sissy's room and all. I thought of helping him but I can't go with all these bags.

I went straight to room and as soon as my head met the pillow I fell into deep slumber.

I don't know sleeping helped me to forget about all the tensions surrounding me and I was at peace. I got up myself and found that all my shopping bags were gone and there was food on the side table with a note.

I know dear you will be tired so I don't want to disturb you. Ur dinner is here eat and sleep well.

Good night sweetheart.. love you :)

A smile appeared on my face as soon as I read it and moved to my wardrobe to wear night clothes. My mom is just amazing she kept all the clothes neatly. I changed clothes and ate my dinner. I checked my phone and saw that there were few messages from Rian and wait from Flio too.

I think u had a great Sunday at mall with ur friend😊

I went to the same mall as u to do shopping and saw u. I am not a stalker, I am ur friend;)

So Flio was there at the shopping mall and saw us. I was so engrossed in shopping that I didn't see him at all. I kept the phone aside and slept off.

The next day Lizah was busy packing her things and I was more than happy that she is leaving. Surprising thing was she hugged when I was leaving to school and I hugged her back. No matter how much I don't like her, she is my own blood after all.

----------

Days passed by quickly and I was settling well with the school and everything. There is this feeling all the time in my head that I don't have the capability to understand other people's feelings and thoughts.

Rian and I were also having good time talking and chatting but I know that somewhere he is hiding something which he is not revealing and I am surely getting mad at myself for not understanding him properly.

Anna and I had not met since the day she had come due to my school and assignments. She went to her grandparents' home to stay for a few days and I know she is very close to them. She would call me every time she was free and we would talk like there is no tomorrow. She is like my sister and we share everything with each other.

I was right!! She had got a boyfriend and the way she talks about him I can tell she really likes him a lot. She didn't tell this anyone yet coz she wanted to tell them when the time is appropriate and she thinks this is not the right time. I don't know her logic behind this but I agreed with her coz firstly, she is elder to me and secondly, I am not that mature to understand few things.

Even though she is elder one she never behaved like one like Lizah does. She is always supportive and acts all cool with everyone. She never shows attitude to anyone and I like it.

With passing days, my school work has also increased. I am doing all the works on time and with the help of Flio. He had been really my good friend all the time who would guide me and help me in every possible way. The visit to his house is the same and the memories I have created with him are also increasing simultaneously.

I don't go to his bedroom though coz the memories of that day are still fresh and I don't want him to feel guilty over and over about his fathers' behavior. He didn't talk anything about his life after that day and I didn't ask him too.

All the people in the school too started gossiping, but we paid no heed to them.

I was finally able to live a normal teenage life like before but there are many things in my brain which keep me awaken even now. Whenever I think of sharing it to someone, I don't understand what should I say. So, I just left that as such and thought of concentrating on studies rather than these mingled feelings.

In this mean time Simmy too became my friend and he too is a part of our mini group. Iya as always is not trying to tell her feelings to Joe. Joe as always busy with his work. Wills the book warm always busy reading something.

When I started school, I didn't expect I would become close to people but now I can say we can trust people even though if we are betrayed by the most trustable person.

I can't assure whom I trust here but I can confidently say that they will trust me for whatever cause it may be.

What do you think about Brianna and Jassy's relationship? (Do comment)

So what's gonna happen now?

Till then... Bye😊