Revelation(Part 2)

Brian's POV:

" Fillano for god sake please can you listen to me patiently before imagining something stupid? " I asked when he started to say things which attracted few people's attention and was embarrassing me. He looked at me as if he was waiting for me to say something but when I said that he looked almost mad.

" Don't try to manipulate me you asshole. How can you do this to Jassy? You are a very bad person. I thought you are genuinely concerned about her but I didn't think that you could do that to her. I thought that maybe that Daniella had done something but it's you who is supposed to be blamed not that girl " he completed his little speech and I looked at him who was breathing heavily and glaring at me. I think he is acting overdramatic over here. I didn't even finish saying my story and he already imagined the worst. I sighed heavily before I started telling him again.

" Look man I am here to know what happened to Jass last time you met her and I don't give a damn about whatever you think about me coz Jass is the most important person to me not you. And if you want to think I am an asshole without knowing what exactly happened then fine. I don't care coz Jass knows what I am and she trusts me. So I don't want to talk to you anything about this " I said calmly but firmly. I saw his eyes slightly softening towards me but I don't want to prove him that I am a good person so I placed money on the table and got up to leave when he caught my wrist and I looked at him raising a brow.

" Um.. I apologize for thinking so low about you but can you tell me whole story so I will stop assuming stupid stuff? " he asked and I sighed shaking my head but he didn't leave my hand asking me to continue and I gave up and again sat down.

" Thank you " he said and I just nodded before taking a heavy breath to calm myself.

" So basically me and Jass are childhood friends and we are inseparable from then on. And then our houses being near by gave us more time to spend together. When we are in our sixth grade Danny came to our town and was also in same class as us. Jass is very talkative so she made friends with her immediately and to our surprise her house was also pretty close to mine. She became my friend too as she became friends with Jass. She started hanging out with us. She would even come to my home to play with me and later we would go to Jass's place and play there " I said reminding all the sweet memories of my childhood and I also felt sad that I could not bring that back and enjoy with Jass. I really feel mad at myself sometimes for not confessing everything to Jass before and causing this pain to myself as well as to her. The thought of seeing her in pain brought tears in my eyes and I was snapped out when I saw him shaking me by my shoulder.

" You alright there? " he asked and I just nodded but I think he didn't bought my lie as he kept staring at me suspiciously but did not comment anything and I took that as my cue to continue.

" As I grew I understood that the love I have for Jass is not just coz she is my friend but I love her more than a friend. I wanted to spend my every day with her and only with her. You don't believe when she went to a one day trip with her parents I freaked out and called her hundred times and sat in front of her home until she came back and talked to me " I laughed after saying that. He too smiled but I think he didn't quite understand how I feel about her.

" I think even our parents were obvious about my feelings towards her so they never obligated for anything. And then there was Danny who was also our best friend and she was very much close to me and I seemed to notice it but I never pointed out coz she was my friend of course. When we were in our tenth grade, I said her that I love Jass and she seemed upset about it. I know she was being extra clingy and careful about me and I understood that there was something going on in her mind. I mean she was friend of Jass too but she tried to ignore her whenever she would come to my home or would get excited when I am alone and would sometimes lash out at Jass for no reason and would later apologize as if she had some mood swings. She was being ignorant about everything Jass said and I felt her behavior suspicious and one fine day I said I loved her but after that she became even more typical about Jass. She would not lift her calls or texts and even would just leave as soon she saw Jass with me. This continued for a few weeks and I tried to talk her to Jass but she completely cut her off like plague and on day she confessed that she loved me and she couldn't see me with her. I tried to talk to her and convince her in best possible way that I love Jass and not her but she didn't hear me. I gave up after sometime coz she wouldn't budge from her feelings or words. Then all of a sudden, she invited us to a party at her home which was her parents wedding anniversary and Jass was happy that she invited us. She was actually very happy that she talked to her, she thought that she was sick and was behaving low but I somehow understood that my confession about my love towards Jass made everything change between us. That day Jass was very excited to go to party as her parents went to a late night dinner date and I went with her to the party " I said and all the memories of that night came flashing in my mind and I was not able to continue. That felt like a nightmare which I couldn't forget even in a peaceful environment.