Crowded thoughts

This was the first Saturday I felt tired not coz of work but I was emotionally disturbed.

When I was about to leave from Flio's place I realized that I had no ride. When I told him that, he insisted to drop me off and I happily accepted. This way he can actually take his mind off and will be in my company. When we reached home, I told him to come inside but he was not ready to come. When I forced him he obliged. My mom was the one to open the door and she saw him with narrowed eyes.

" Mom he is Flio and Flio this is my mom " I said gesturing towards mom and she was really excited looking at him and hugged him tightly. I saw he was uncomfortable. Even I did the same thing when I saw him for the first time and now looking at his expression I want to laugh. My family is weird😉

" Hello Mrs...? " he stood there not knowing what to say. " Oh please call me Mary. I feel old when people call me Mrs " she waved off with a smile and allowed us inside.

To my surprise Rian was standing beside dad folding his hands and looking at me and Flio. I ran to him and hugged him tightly as if my life depended on him. I released a breath which I don't know I was holding. And Rian too hugged me and I know he was smelling my hair. Pervert always liked my shampoo😉

I broke the hug and took his hand in mine and dragged him to Flio who successfully finished introducing with my family.

" Flio meet my childhood friend Rian. And Rian this is Fillano my new friend " I smiled at him. I could see that Rian's jaw was clenched a little and Flio too was not looking comfortable meeting him but both of them shook their hands and smiled which looked "almost" forced.

I was sitting between Flio and Rian while my parents were sitting on the opposite couch. My mom brought juice for everyone and my dad was the first one to talk.

" So what do you think about my daughters' Math? I know she is a genius. So what she did this time? " my dad asked Flio and I just rolled my eyes. Then I thought that we never really did Math today. My mind drifted to the previous incidents and I can see Flio becoming sad again.

" We actually did..." I cut him off. " Absolutely nothing " I replied and my dad raised his eyebrow and mom too. While Rian was listening carefully for me to explain.

" We didn't study today. We just... talked " I finished and I can see Flio staring at me with an expression which clearly says 'why did you say that '. But I was not going to lie to them and I will never. As usual my parents shrugged their shoulders.

" Whatever you do but I want you to pass in that subject. That is what I expect from you dear " my dad said and sipped his juice while Flio was confused not understanding what just happened.

" My parents are cool enough so don't worry " I whispered in his ears and he stared at me and shrugged. He was looking at my house carefully while sipping his drink and I was observing his every move.

" Do you want to show you my room and the house? " I asked Flio. " Umm.. no maybe next time. I will leave now. Nice meeting you all " with that he left the house waving at everyone. But I just looked at his retreating back.

Why do god had to take away his mother from him? Why should he stay alone when he has a father? Why should everyone face such consequences even though they have everything to lead a happy life?

I don't know when I zoned out but I saw someone's fingers in front of me and I realized it was Rian's who was looking at me carefully trying to read through me but I was looking into his eyes trying to read them.

Is Rian too hiding his pain from me? Is he too has some problem in his life which he is not sharing with me? Is life treating him good? Is he.....

" Back to earth Jass. Where are you? I have been calling your name from so long " Rian put his hands on my shoulders and shaking me. I just shook my head and entered inside but my mind was not in one place. I know Rian was looking at me and surely he wanted to ask something but asked nothing and I thanked god for that.

In my room he told me that he came just before me and was waiting for me. Lizah went for shopping to buy something to her boyfriend and.... His words were not reaching my ears coz I was thinking something else. I wanted answers for the questions I don't even know. I was sure that Rian would say me anything and everything but somewhere at that particular moment when I stared at him, I understood that he too was hiding something from me.

But what could it be? Was he too acting all along?

" Jass what happened to you? You seem to be lost in your own world. Am I missing something? " he asked looking straight into my eyes and I can't hold his gaze coz I know if I did he would know something was wrong.

" Rian are you hiding something important from me? " I asked him and looked at him curiously. But suddenly his posture changed and he became uncomfortable.

" So what am I missing? " he asked changing the topic and I was damn sure that he was just avoiding the question.

" That's not the answer for my question Rian. What is it that you are hiding from me? " I asked him seriously and he released a heavy breath. I expected him to tell me something but instead he just avoided my gaze.

He stood near the door and said " I wish you could figure that out by yourself Jass. You are just overthinking Jass, there is nothing like that. Meet you tomorrow at the mall " with that he left the room and I was dumbfounded with his reply.

He wanted me to figure out, but what am I supposed to figure out?

Soon it was time for me to meet her boyfriend. We went to the coffee shop where we were supposed to meet him.

She found that he was sitting on one of the tables waiting for us. She ran to him and hugged him and I stood there like a third wheel. When I went near them, they separated from their little moment and I was introduced to him. He was very handsome I must say with brown hair, blue eyes and good physique too. If at all he was not her boyfriend I would have praised him directly but I don't want to give her the satisfaction that I liked him already so I just smiled at him little and shook hand.

He was a good person coz he was really polite and calm. He talked to me very nice unlike her and I really think she is lucky to have Ethan. He also made some jokes and I smiled occasionally. Told yeah my mind was somewhere else now. Laughing was the least thing I expected to do now.

I had a great time with him and we bid bye to him after little chat and having coffee. She bought him a gift and she handed it to him before leaving and he took it smiling and hugging too. Eww.. too much for a day already.

We left from there and she kept blabbering something or the other thing about him and I silently heard not paying attention to her. When we reached home, I went to bathroom and had a hot shower trying to calm my overwhelming feelings but it didn't work either.

During dinner too I just listened to everyone not involving in conversation and retired to my room for sleeping.

But frankly speaking my sleep was away from my reach. I took the book I was reading and started reading it. I thought reading a book could take my mind off Flio but no it didn't work either.

I closed the book and lied on my bed thinking about todays' events particularly about Flio. I don't know how he had managed all these years without a mother and a father. I couldn't imagine my life without mom and dad and here he is surviving without either of them.

I never thought he could cry. His image of crying is imprinted in my mind so deeply that just by thinking about it made me cry. Tears formed in his eyes and I don't know what he might be doing now without anyone to support him.

Will he cry again? Will he cry every night to sleep in the warmth of his mother?

Was he happy in his life ever after his mothers' death?

I couldn't sleep☹ with these crowded thoughts.

Do you think Jassy is thinking too much? Or it is reasonable for her to think like that?( Do comment)

Rian and Flio's feelings?

Till then...Bye😊