Sleepy Classes!

I stood up to leave from park when a message popped up and it was from none other than mom asking about my whereabouts. I reached home and found my mom, gave her a hug and my puppy Mica was looking at me with hope that I will play with him today. I just wanted to giggle at him but somehow suppressed it and went to my room and exactly after twenty minutes I came down and gulped the juice which was in fridge and went near Mica. We went to our backyard and played a lot with him and I found myself exhausted playing with him and I laid down on my back and Mica found that as a chance and licked my face showing his love towards me. I missed this. I missed playing with him actually I missed everything about me. There was time when me and Rian and me used to play with him for hours. Soon my mom came too and found us and she was smiling contently after long time. Night passed by very fast than expected with mom and dad with silly jokes.

Next morning I went to school as usual and found Samaya herself waiting for me. Wow...someone is waiting for me that too very eagerly. I smirked at that thought.

She came near me " So, are you ready for today's session coz I don't think yesterday was enough for you " she said looking at me as if her presence was intimidating me but I was enjoying this to core.

Again like yesterday I found Fillano looking at me but not with anger. I don't understand his mood swings. I just shrugged off that coz now I wanted to concentrate on this girl who wanted to give me some sessions.

Seriously she wanted to take revenge on me? I rolled my eyes at that thought.

" Maya do you really want to play this? " I asked her already bored of her silly talking.

" What did you say? Maya? Who's she? Whoever it is let me tell you I am not interested to play but it was you who started it so I don't wanted to back off coz I will win at last " she said smirking.

" Now you just pickup this bag and..." she stopped midsentence after seeing what I was holding in my hand and moved backward.

" What happened Maya? You were saying you wanted to play. So yeah I am very much interested in this game and if this involved this it will be more exciting " I said showing the gun in my hand.

I can see not only her but her friends and Fillano too were shocked and I was casually holding the object in my hand like a toy😉

" You wouldn't do that right? We are from same school and we are like friends and I don't have anything to do with this revenge thing and all and I am so sorry for whatever I had done to you. I think I have some work to do before going to class. I will leave now. See you around Jassy." She said hurriedly and went towards her class. Remaining people too left and Fillano too was about to leave " You look good in this color Flio and I like it when you have that smirk on your face. See you in class " I winked at him and went towards my friends whose mouths we hung open with wide eyes.

" If you keep your mouths open like that I don't think insects will mind tasting your buds " I said and they all closed their mouths.

" Jass from where did you get that thing? I mean I am amazed to see you like that but I am just curious to..." Iya started to speak but I stopped her.

" Calm down guys. Its nothing. You know just forget it and lets get to the class " I avoided there questions and went to classes.

Soon in class I slept coz I am not sleeping well coz of my work and I am feeling really tired listening to these boring classes.

" Miss Jassica can I know what is it that is making you sleep or is it the lesson which I am explaining is making you sleep " my teacher glared at me and I just wanted to sleep so badly after looking at his face. Arghh!! I don't even have freedom to sleep.

" Umm I am sorry Sir I was not sleeping, actually I was just going through the yesterday's class closing my eyes " I said slowly and my mind was not in a state to answer him but somehow I did.

Beside me I found Wills controlling his laughter and I am sure he was smirking for my condition.

" Hoo really, so can you tell me what did you remember from yesterday's class? " he questioned rather irritatingly.

" Sir I tried to remember but the thing is um..umm I was asleep yesterday too so I thought it would be better if I sleep today too coz I missed yesterday's class and I don't understand anything even if I listen to your class. Maybe you are boring person " I replied to him and last part slowly so that he will not hear me but to my luck everyone in the class heard and burst into laughter.

The teacher was burning with anger and his face was red " Really Miss Jassica, I would rather appreciate if you come to Principal's office with your parents on Monday and don't sleep there too " he said.

I just bowed my head down and I was mentally preparing to convince my dad for this and I know he is really excited to meet my teacher,s but Sir?

I wish it was a female teacher...

So how many of you had done this during your classes?(Do comment)

Lets see how Jassy got that gun and what was she intended to do.

Till then...Bye😊