Sunday funday

I was beyond shocked when Flio said that. I didn't expect him to say that. He was blunt but I was not mad or upset about it coz he was being honest and I loved it. I just smiled at him and said a thank you and made my way towards the front door. When I turned back, he waved at me and before I can wave back he left and I entered into home.

" So how was the party? " suddenly dad asked out of nowhere and I jumped in fear while he chuckled placing his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

" It was actually fun dad and I really enjoyed the food. It was delicious " I replied.

" I don't understand why you always talk about food though? Tell me anyone told you how beautiful you look today " mom said standing in front of me. I can feel mom was very excited to know about her makeover and I can feel her curiosity from the way she was looking at me. Sometimes mom and dad act like teenagers.

" I must say you succeeded mom. Congratulations " I said and I can see she is smiling ear to ear now. Dad rolled his eyes looking at mom.

" Oh thank you dear. Pleasure is all mine " she said with a slight grin on her face. Dad made me walk till the stairs and I suspected there is something he wanted to ask or probably tell. So, I just blurted out.

" What is it dad? " I asked calmly hugging him and he patted my back and looked at mom before answering.

" Tomorrow me and your mom planned to go out for lunch and we may come back late. So, is it okay with you? You know with all the work pressure we couldn't spend time together so.." he trailed off and I looked at both of them. They were waiting for my reply holding their breaths.

" Hmm so my parents probably planned for a date in their daughters' absence. Nice to know that you both are trying to give time for each other and I thought to make a plan to convince you both to go out. Thank god you saved so much of my energy " I said and hugged both of them and they too hugged me tightly. I was planning to send them out to spend some quality time and I am very happy now.

" And you both are allowed to go. I will call Anna and tell her to come so that we can enjoy " I said chuckling and they both nodded happily.

" We love you " both said in unison and I was more than happy now. I pulled away from them and made my way towards my room.

" Love you too and good night " I yelled before closing my door shut.

I took my night clothes and entered into bathroom to change. After I was done, I lied on my bed. Until I hit the bed, I didn't realize how much I was exhausted. The events from earlier made me laugh and I was really happy that Flio was all the way beside me. With all these thoughts I took off to my dreamland and woke up late.

Of course, it was Sunday so I am allowed to wake up late. I stretched, yawned and saw my phone lying there beside my pillow. I took it and called Anna still yawning like a pup.

" Hey Jass. Good morning and I don't tell this time I scared you in your dream or something coz I am not going to listen to your shit now " she said and I rolled my eyes.

" Nah. I will talk about that sometime later but I was just thinking if you are free today? so that you could get your butt to my home coz my parents are going on a date and will be late. We can have lot of fun " I said happily and my morning sickness disappeared in thin air and filled with excitement. She was silent for sometime maybe she was talking to someone. I waited patiently coz I can't do anything other than that.

" Yeah me and Ian will be there at one. So, what are we supposed to do? Any plans though? " she asked.

" No I didn't had time to plan anything and we can plan after you get here " I shrugged. Seriously I am not good at making plans coz I wanted to do so many things all at once so I get confused.