Revenge??

Mom left but her words kept ringing in my ears continuously forcing me to open that email and know what is he trying to talk to me from so long.

He cares for you and don't deny you too care for him.

Do I really care about him?

Yes I do care. I can't deny that fact myself.

I don't know when but I went near my wardrobe and removed my childhood album which was placed at the corner and I thought I would never remove it again. But I removed it and stared at a picture where we both were in the swimming pool looking at each other with broad smile on our faces. It was a picture when we were ten years old and my dad took us outing during summer vacation. I don't know when but my eyes became blurry and I realized that I was already crying and I came to know that I miss him, I missed him all these days and I avoided him all these days.

How bad  of a friend I am?

I opened his email immediately and it read

I know Jass that u are not willing to talk to me after what I have spoken to u and I know I don't deserve to talk to u. I am idiot who did this and I regret every word I told u that day.

Pls Jass try to understand me and I am really sorry for whatever I have done and spoke to u.

I deserve a punishment but not ur silence anymore. It is killing me each passing second Jass.

I am truly sorry plss talk to me once plss..

I promose this time I will not behave like a stupid and hurt ur feelings..

If I did repeat it again I myself will avoid u and will not show my face ever to u...

I am not able to survive with this deathly silence Jass plss talk to me...plss

Sorry for everything.. meet me on this weekend at our regular spot. I will be waiting for u..

I hope you will come....

Your's idiotic friend

Rian...

I just can't believe Rian being this hurt and desperate to talk to me and I am sure it is me who started this and I am adamant to stop it soon.

I had dinner with a brief conversation with dad and I know that mom had been asking me questions through her eyes but I just assured her that I am fine. I entered my room and decided to meet Rian this weekend.

I texted Rian as okay via email and felt happy that I am finally going to meet him on weekend. I slept after my work was done.

In the morning I left home after my regular chores saying bye to mom, dad and Mica(my puppy) I was happy that my baby will be coming with me to school. I was riding my baby(bicycle) and I felt cool air passing through my loose hair making me relaxed and I smiled. It took me fifty minutes to reach school and to my relief I was ten minutes early to school. I met my friends there and everyone were worried about something.

" What are you planning to do now? That Samaya will definitely try to take her revenge on you " Joe asked worried.

" Oh this is what is worrying you all, then I assure you that she couldn't do anything to me. Don't worry guys " I said happily.

" I see the bitch had finally showed up. I left you yesterday but today I am going to show you what will happen if you screw into my business " she said glaring at me.

I was just standing there not looking at her coz I was busy watching Fillano beside her who was looking into his phone as if his life depended on it. She took something from beside her and tried to put on me. Before she could spill that liquid on me I just moved away without her knowledge and it landed on other person who was passing by. It was a black paint box and the pure white guy turned into a black boy. Everyone laughed at him and I suppressed my laughter and went to him.

" Hey you okay? " I asked him concerned and Samaya was out of sight till then.

" She spoiled my new white T-shirt. It costed me too much and now it turned black color " he cried over his shirt. I put my hand on his shoulder and consoled him and he went back to his car and left.

" I was thinking what could have happened if it was spilled over you? " said Wills smirking.

" Even I was thinking that but lets just leave to class we are getting late already " I said and we all left to our classes. Even now I feel someone's sharp gaze on me but I don't know who it was. I searched around to find someone who maybe watching me but there was no one around and I just ignored it.

Can anyone guess what all Samaya could have planned against Jassy? (Do comment)

And about the last meeting of Jassy with Brian will be revealed in the later chapters..

Till then...Bye😊