Wills will!

I really didn't expect Ronnie to act like he did. I thought he has the manners to keep his mouth shut during appropriate times like a match. But no, his ass of a mouth has to start saying ugly words to provoke both Rian as well as Flio. I don't understand the motive behind his actions. Before this I used to think that he might be playing some prank with me but today when he raised his stupid mouth, I made sure that he really is an idiotic asshole.

I was leaning against the window and thinking about all the good things happened today and finally that mood had to be shattered with the assholes' deed (Note Ronnie is not Ronnie anymore to me coz he is idiotic asshole as I said earlier). I smiled at the thought and I can easily imagine the number of hearts of girls will be broken when they will know this conversation between him and Flio. I am considering this as a conversation still coz they practically didn't involve into fight. Right?

I was cut off from my thoughts by Rian clearing his throat and I looked at him to see him focused on road and looking me from the corner of eyes.

" Why are you so silent? Are you upset or mad about what happened earlier? " he asked me still not looking at me. Yeah, I was never the silent one coz I am always the violent one. I smiled slightly and answered him.

" Well why do you care if I am silent? " I asked with amusement coz I really wanted to know that and he was silent for some time.

" Coz I was just worried Jass " he said in a monotone and I forced him further to tell me.

" I told you already that you should figure out yourself or at least give me sometime to explain you everything " he said with a sigh and I stared at him blankly coz I became speechless after his words. What he really wanted me to figure out? Before I could think further, he stopped the car suddenly.

" I think you would like to have some ice cream to cool yourself. Right? " he asked me and I sighed before replying.

" Right " I said and looked outside to see the ice cream parlor which offers the best ones in the city and I smiled brightly.

I got down immediately and Rian followed me closely. We took our ice creams and sat at a place and started eating. And to say it was heavenly would be an understatement. I moaned out when the ice cream touched my taste buds while Rian chuckled at my reaction. I completely forgot about the world and kept eating and saw that Rian was staring at me intently and I blushed involuntarily.

Why the hell are you blushing my brain mocked at me. I shrugged and continued eating.

I took my sweet time while Rian finished before me and was waiting for me. After finishing Rian and I exited the shop while I felt my heart breaking for leaving this place. I kept staring at the place for some time and I didn't see Rian already leaving me and came with his car. He honked and I realized that I have to leave the place so I sat in the passenger seat still looking at the place.

" You are such a kid " Rian said and I glared at me. He knows that I will do anything for ice cream and that doesn't mean he should tease me.

" Shut up " I said. I know Rian wanted to tell something from all the gestures. He had been doing some weird things and his behavior is also quite odd. Being his friend for so many years made the situation oblivious that he was practically trying to stop himself from doing or telling something to me.

After half an hour or so he stopped the car in front of my home and I got down. Rian too got down and I hugged him coz he is the one who helped me today to forget all the previous events and bought me mouth-watering ice creams.

" Your whole family is so obsessed with hugging people. Isn't it? " he said while chuckling and I slapped his chest playfully.

" Why? Are you uncomfortable with hugs? " I asked raising my brows though I know the answer already. He shook his head before answering.