Unexpected friend

I was all ready and was waiting for Flio when I heard his car honking. I said a quick goodbye at mom and dad and left to his car where he was waiting with a smile which I think I hadn't seen on his face since I met him. I sat beside him but the frustration for not talking to me and also not attending my calls made me suppress the words from coming out of my mouth. He admired my look but I just ignored him most of the time and replied with just monosyllables. See the nerve of this guy! He is not even asking the reason for my odd behavior. I thought he would observe me but never once he diverted his attention from road while talking. When we reached the pub, I got out without even looking back. I entered and saw Wills talking to some guy. I made my way towards him but before that I found someone placing hand on my shoulder and when I turned to see, it was Flio. I sighed and walked towards Wills.

" Hey. Hope you are enjoying your company very well " I whispered in Wills's ears and smirked. He smacked my head and I just laughed out when he blushed red. I sat at the empty space beside Wills where the strange guy was seated and I ignored Flio. Then I found Joe and Iya were dancing on the floor not even sparing a glance at us.

" Do you think Joe is hiding something from us. I mean look at how he is looking at Iya " Wills said raising his brows and meanwhile Flio gave us a soft drink which I sipped looking at the couple. I just hummed and kept looking at them. When I was about to go to the dance floor Flio stopped me by holding my wrist and I gave him an irritated look.

" What happened Jassy? Why are you pissed off suddenly? I wanted to dance with you and you seem to be not interested to dance with me " he said with a sad tone and I rubbed my temples. I sighed heavily and looked at him who was looking at me with a puppy face.

" Fine. Come now and don't act like a toddler " I said and took hold of his hand and I must say he smiled as if I gave him his favorite candy after years. I rolled my eyes and started dancing. I was really enjoying without looking at Flio who was also doing the same as me. When I turned to the other side, I saw Simmy who was talking to a girl whose back was facing me. I kept looking at the girl and I felt like I know the girl even though I was not seeing her face. Her hair and her body posture were making me feel like I know her. I shook my head removing all the thoughts and turned back to see Flio coming near my face. I moved my face backwards while he gave me a weird look.

" I am going to the rest room. Will you be alright here? " he whispered and I released a heavy breath nodding.

What was I even thinking? I hit my forehead and smiled at my foolish thoughts.

I saw Wills talking to the same girl there and Simmy was happily conversing with them. When Wills saw me, he gestured me to come and I nodded. I slowly made my way to him but the girl was not there when I went near them. I shrugged not really interested in knowing the girl. When Flio came out of rest room he came straight towards me and Simmy went to call that girl who is his so-called cousin.

" You know that girl is cool who Simons introduced. I think he really admires her " Wills said and we again ordered drinks and Wills started with his stupid jokes. I was literally laughing my ass off and he was not stopping with his lame jokes.

" I would like you two to meet my cousin " said Simmy and moved aside and then when my eyes landed on that girl, the glass which I was holding was about to fall. I felt like the whole energy in my body reached zero and there was nothing which was supporting me. Not only me but she was also looking at me with wide eyes.

" Ella this is my friend Jassy and this is Fillano her boyfriend. And this is my cousin Daniella " said Simmy and Flio extended his hand to shake but she didn't return his gesture.

" Danny " that was the only word which escaped from my mouth and everyone including Danny looked at me with shock. My vision became blurred and I was completely focusing on her while everyone was trying to ask me something or the other. Few tears escaped my eyes and without any thought or preparation I just threw the glass I was holding and ran out from there and I can hear Flio shouting for me to stop.