The Party

It was Saturday and I am not used to wake up early but Anna kept calling me since morning telling not to be late and then rush. I woke up, showered and came down to see that both Rian and Anna were having fun with mom and dad. I was watching them for about a minute now but no one seems to notice me.

" Good morning guys!! How are you all? " I said making everyone turn towards me and I grinned like a child. Everyone greeted back with a smile and I made my way to have some breakfast.

" Finally the sleepy head woke up. I thought of screaming in your ears to get your butt out of your lalal land " Anna said while everyone were holding their laughter.

" Sure you will do that unless you have a wish to invite death " I retorted back. She raised her hands in surrender and I shrugged.

" Maybe then your boyfriend would come searching for me and even kill me " I whispered in her ear while she gasped loudly.

" What happened honey? Did Jass pinched you or something? " mom asked with concern. She shook her head and continued eating mouthing " Fuck off ". I put my hand on my mouth to control my laugh. She is completely smitten by this guy.

" Quick yeah we need to reach the theatre in time " Rian said with emergency and Anna whispered in my ear " Always the drama queen " and I stuffed food in my mouth before saying anything.

" I am done " me and Anna said at once. I took my purse along with my phone and exited the house after bidding bye to dad and mom.

" I will be driving. You sit in the back " Anna said to Rian while he eyed her probably talking with their eyes and Anna nodded understanding. And I felt like these people know some magic and possess supernatural powers.

" Come on now get in the car Jass " she said gesturing towards me and I shrugged not understanding what was their secret talk via eyes.

On our way to theatre we heard different songs and Rian was singing his lungs out making me and Anna laugh hysterically. He gave us a death glare for which I put a puppy face while he rolled his eyes. I again laughed at him making him groan in frustration.

Soon we reached the theatre and I was relieved that I can get rid of his super singing. We sat in the theatre with Rian sitting in between us. The movie was interesting and I was engrossed watching it. In between there were comedy scenes for which I laughed hitting Rian's shoulders. During interval Rian bought some popcorn and cool drinks handing few to Anna and kept few for himself not giving me anything. I glared at him and said that this is the punishment for hitting him while laughing and I sat there without anything.

After the movie resumed, I found that someone put popcorn near my lips and found that Rian was holding it with a smile. I ate it and even bit his fingers for which he let out a painful yelp without disturbing anyone. He kept feeding me and I ate them happily without complaining. I grabbed his forearm with my both hands circling it and rested my head on his shoulder like I do when we watch movies back at home. He didn't utter any word and kept feeding me and also made me drink some cool drink as if he wanted to do long it for time.

I was contended to be with him like this and I want this moment to last forever. The movie finally ended and we exited. Anna was looking at Rian and smirking whenever they made eye contact and here we go they are confusing me again.

I was very hungry so we went to a small restaurant and had our favorite food talking about the movie and all stuff. We finished and to my surprise Anna paid for everything saying she is the elder one among us so we agreed.

We kept roaming around the city like old times not bothering about anything. I really enjoy my time with them. They never complain for my tantrums or my behavior while Anna too acts like one when she is with me and I love them for that.