Dislike without reason

I left the place with a very light heart coz after a long time I was able to meet a family which consists of care and responsibility towards each other. It is just because of her. If Jassy wouldn't have come into my life I would not have met them.

As soon as I entered my house, I was welcomed with ever green silence. I thought of all the events which took place just before few hours and I can't be sorrier for whatever my dad told to Jassy. She didn't mind much but I know how it would feel if someone insults us just coz we are not rich. My dad is the one who only prefers rich people and I hate his narrow-minded thoughts. He was always like this who just wanted to show his power to prove his dominance.

I slept on bed and sighed heavily. I don't understand why but I started making Jassy as a huge part of my life. I never shared any personal problems with anyone before but now without giving a second thought I told her everything. I never thought that I will be able to open up in front of anyone after my mom. But today I shared the crucial part of my life and I felt really relieved after sharing with her and the way she tried to console me made my inner to warm. She hugged me tightly and that hug made me forget about everything around me. She soothed me like I am a baby. There are so many things I didn't share with her but eventually I will tell her everything.

I thought she would just go away as soon as my dad left but no, she stayed when I said her to stay and she beamed when I called her name. Even I didn't realize that it was the first time I called her by name. When I said my past, she never interrupted in between in return she tried to calm me down. No one in my life had ever cried along with me and for my mother. But she cried along with me and those tears made me feel guilty that I am the reason for her tears.

I don't want her to cry. I like the smile of hers. The way she smiles can make anyone to smile back coz her smile has some hypnotizing power.

I didn't think she would allow me into her home and to be honest I loved her home very much. Her mom and dad are too sweet. They welcomed me with open arms and I was shocked to know that they know me before only. And one thing made me angry.

Brian, her childhood friend.

The way she ran and hugged him made me realize that Brian is an important part of her life too as her parents. I don't know why I have some dislike towards him. We neither met before nor we know each other but his presence and closeness to Jassy made me really uncomfortable. Even when I sat with her, she whispered that her parents are cool and I must admit they truly are. I was grateful that she didn't forget me beside her. She wants me to show her home but I denied and I am sure the next time I will look her home properly.

But one thing I didn't understand, she looked lost when I left her home and I saw that but just ignored to give her some space.

Even now when I think that she is worried about something is giving me a pang in my chest reminding me that I had gave her more information about me which maybe worrying her.

I got up and saw that it was already night and I slept straight four hours. The only thought lingering in my mind is Jassy.

I smiled at myself and I don't know when I smiled looking at someone and I am grateful that she is the reason for my smile.

I went to bathroom and after freshing up I decided to go to the place where I find peace and solace. I know I didn't visit her for long time and now I have a good reason to visit her and also, I have to update regarding my life too. And Jassy too😊

I went to the churchyard where my mom will be waiting. I don't know if she is here or not coz she promised me that she will be with me always but I decided to come here and talk to her. I put her favorite flowers near her and started talking to her about everything. I was smiling when I told her about Jassy and I can feel she was smiling along with me. I even told her about how she consoled me and the visit to her parents' etc. When I felt that I told her everything I promised that I will return very soon and talk to her again if possible. She might be smiling and giving her blessings to me. I felt happy and returned home.

-----------------

I want to see Jass so badly so I went to her home making sure that she will return in no time from her tutoring class from that guy's home. After sometime the doorbell rang and I was so happy to see her and she too was very happy looking at me. I don't know why she brought that guy along with her but I didn't like him at all. I was cursing under my breath when suddenly Jass gave me a tight hug which I returned happily. She can be a child sometimes😉

When she was whispering to that guy my blood boiled and I didn't understand what she meant by talked with him when she went to study over there. Though I understand that Jass will be easily distracted when we talk to her I didn't expect him to be talking to her inspite of teaching her. He left from there but Jass stood there itself lost in her own world. She never zones out like that but I ignored that fact and went to her room to have some good time with her. Even when I was talking, I felt that she was not listening to me and when I asked her the reason she gave me the biggest shock. She asked me if I was hiding something important and I felt like my throat went dry not able to answer her. She was expectantly looking at me for an answer but I just confused her more by asking her to figure out by herself.

I didn't wait there and went out and released a heavy sigh. How can I say her that I love her? What am I supposed to answer her? Yes, I am hiding a big thing from her but I am scared to confess her my feelings. I know she had never saw me like that but what can I do when I had developed such feelings towards her.

I know after that incident she was disturbed but how am I supposed to say that it is me who is the reason behind it.

The person whom I thought I could trust and say anything had betrayed me and that too coz of her own misconceptions.

I never in my dream thought that Daniella could do this to me and Jass. She was behind everything that happened that day and I couldn't forgive her for whatever she did to us. I know Jass don't want to hold grudges that too on our friend Danny but what can I do when she had done everything just to snatch me away from Jass. She knew from the beginning that I loved Jass. After knowing everything she planned this. How can she stoop so low?

I don't know how long I was standing there thinking but I was brought back to reality when my mobile rang. I took leave from Jass' home after informing her parents and went back.

My mom was very confused looking at my condition but didn't utter any word and I informed her that Brianna (elder sister) was coming back to home to spend a few days with us all.

I was very happy that Bria is coming and I know Jass would be jumping in happiness if I tell her about her visit so I decided to tell her tomorrow during our shopping.

I had dinner and tried to sleep. But my mind was occupied with different things.

Why might have Jass asked me like that?

I never saw Jass getting confused anytime coz she will be confident enough but today I felt like she is confused and I felt like she is trying to solve a puzzle.

Do you think both Fillano and Brians' feelings are parallel or not? (Do comment)

Any idea about new characters (Daniella and Brianna)

Till then... Bye😊