Cuteness unlimited

I quickly clicked the picture of mom and she seems to be still in shock. Dad guided her inside and when she saw everyone and everything, she quickly hugged me and happy tears left her eyes. She thanked me as if there was no tomorrow while I shooed her away into her room to change. She doesn't know that there are still surprises so I just kept mum and signaled Rian to come with me. We both kept the dress which we bought for her on the bed and wrote a note ' A beautiful dress to a beautiful lady' and then we placed the makeup kit on her dressing table with a note ' Always the beauty queen #our queen '. We exited the room and saw dad smiling widely and hugged both of us. We saw Mrs. Sophie has just arrived with her husband and she carried a big bouquet in her hands. We greeted each other and I made her sit comfortably while she praised about the decorations.

I was eagerly waiting for the squeal and when I heard it both me and Rian were satisfied and smiled. When she was about to come out, we made Mrs. Sophie to stand in front of the door. As soon as mom saw her best friend, she jumped into her arms making everyone laugh at her excitement. Both kept talking in their hug while the men exchanged pleasantries. When their little talk was done, she came to cut the cake which was already placed on the table and she smiled looking at me and Rian.

After cake cutting me and Rian made sure that cake was distributed to all the guests. Mom received many gifts from her friends and to my surprise my friends as well brought flowers and gifts. While I was talking to Joe, there was Rian announcing something in the mike and everyone turned towards him.

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Hope you are enjoying the party and it is really a pleasure to have everyone here. Now I would like to call our birthday lady, the beautiful lady to please come and have a dance with me. I would also love if everyone could join with us. So are you ready to rock tonight? Start the music " Rian said and rushed towards mom who was already excited to dance and everyone cheered in excitement. Eventually everyone started dancing and I must say Rian wantedly didn't leave mom pissing off dad to core. I smiled at dad's death glares which were not affecting Rian in any way.

" Would this beautiful lady like to dance with me? " Flio whispered near my ear and I agreed placing my hand in his. We started dancing on a slow music and I saw Rian going away leaving mom with dad. I looked towards him but I saw him talking to aunt and then they both came to dance. Flio twirled me around due to which I was handed to someone else arms and him into others. To my surprise I was in Joe's arms while Iya was in dad's company and Flio was with some lady. We danced for some more time when I was in Rian's arms. When I was dancing with him Rian was staring at me continuously.

" Is there something on my face? " I asked finally not able to withstand his gaze. He smiled and nodded while I tried to remove my hands away from his shoulders to inspect my face but he didn't let me. I whined but he didn't budge.

" There is a smile on your face which is amazing. Don't try to wipe it off " he said and I blushed red.

" Did I tell you that this dress looks awesome on you? " I shook my head and he placed few strands of my hair behind my ear still staring deep into my eyes. There was something in his eyes which was making me highly impossible to look away. I must admit that my best friend is handsome. He had always been. His hair, eyes, his jaw and not to forget his brain which stores everything like Wikipedia.

" You look stunning like always " he said breaking the train of thoughts to which I just nodded shyly. This couple dance continued for some time and I went to sit coz my feet were paining with all the decorations and preparations. To my surprise dad and mom were still dancing and they seem to forget that everyone is watching them. They are so in love that sometimes they don't mind staring at each other for days together if possible.

After a very delightful dinner everyone started leaving saying its Monday tomorrow and cannot stay any longer. Joe and Iya were glued to each other the whole night and I think there is definitely something which is going on between them and they are smartly trying to hide. I am going to soon find out. So, the love birds (Joe and Iya of coarse) left together while Simmy and Wills left in Simmy's car. Almost all the guests were gone but Mrs. Sophie was still sitting with mom and gushing about something. Dad, her husband and Rian's dad were having fun while sipping alcohol. Rian's mom was just staring at the photographs with a smile.