Boring to best..?

Fillano's POV:

It is unusual that Rian denied coming to pub. As far as I can observe he is very close to Jassy and would never leave a chance to leave her side. He is always with her like shadow. I know I sound like a creepy guy but I have my fears. Jassy being close to him always irked me and I am sure he too doesn't appreciate my presence. Jassy was looking at him questioningly but he avoided her eye contact.

" What's wrong Brian? Are you going on a date or something? " Simons asked winking at him and I saw both Rian and Jassy stiffen in their positions. I would like to be honest here. Rian is a handsome guy who can have more than one girlfriend but I will not admit it loud. I have a big ego.

" Um.. no. Definitely not. I am just tired and was planning to go to my grandpa's place and I am sorry for not being able to join you. Have fun guys. And Merry Christmas in advance. Bye " he said and left without a glance and Jassy was looking at him still confused. I didn't understand why he acted so impulsive and from the look on Jassy's face even she was slightly upset.

" So guys we will meet this weekend at pub and I am leaving. I have to sleep to death now. I am tired as hell " Simons said while yawning and we all left the place with good byes. I went out with Jassy but she seemed to be still confused with Brian's behavior. Then we finally made our way to home and as Simons said I am dead tired and wanted to sleep till death.

~~~

Brian's POV:

I just want to get out of here where there will be no one except me. I know I shouldn't have left Jass hanging like that but the situation was something where I had to be alone. The thought of seeing her with her boyfriend enjoying squeezed my heart every time. And now going to the pub will make me do something which I may regret later. I don't want to be a third wheel between them. I know Jass will never treat me any different from the time she had been Fillano's girlfriend but I want to maintain my distance. I went to home to be isolated from world so that I can gather myself before I fall apart. I slept and didn't even realize that I had slept for straight five hours and mom woke me to have dinner.

" Honey what's the matter? You don't sleep for this long and Jass called a while ago and asked about you as you were not even lifting her calls. What is wrong Bree? Won't you tell your mom too? " mom asked with concern while placing her hand on my head. I rubbed my face to remove the sleepiness and looked at her.

" Nothing mom. I just felt tired and as soon as I hit the bed I was gone. Um... what did Jass say by the way? " I asked cautiously. She looked at me with narrowed her eyes as if she didn't believe me.

" She didn't say anything which is important except that you didn't answer her calls " she said and pursed her lips. I nodded and was about to fresh up when mom stopped me.

" When are you going to tell Jass that you love her Bree. I can see how you are trying to act all normal but deep inside I can feel you. I understand more than you understand yourself. Just don't keep waiting for the perfect time coz there no such time. You have to make the moment perfect by just saying how crazily and madly you are in love with her. The time when you tell her your feelings is the perfect time. Don't keep procrastinating Bree. Do it before it's too late " she said and left me alone. I thought about the words mom said and I agree with each word she had said. I know it is me who is responsible for everything happening.

I just need to tell her soon coz I think she is going to fall in love with Fillano and I must say he is really a good guy and he cares for her. As selfish as it may sound but I don't want Jass to be someone except for me. I took a deep breath and exited my room after a quick shower. I am going to tell her about my feelings during thanks giving and I think that will be the good time to confess my love. I hope she feels the same for me or atleast I hope she doesn't reject on my face.