Sudden Gesture

Well after tyring classes it was time for lunch and I couldn't be more than happy if time was given even to sleep. I got up from my seat yawning, mentally preparing myself not to sleep even during lunch. God help me.. I was leaving for lunch when I found Fillano coming towards me and I thought why on earth will he come towards me? I am sure I was dreaming during daylight too. I was walking dreamily " Why this sassy girl is dull when she can make the whole class laugh with her antics? " said a voice and I was shocked to hear him. I turned almost immediately to ensure that I was hearing him only and he smirked at me. I stood shocked there when he came towards me and said in low voice, " I liked it when you made that teacher crazy mad and acted all cool but I should warn you that he is very strict and I highly doubt your parents will like this behavior of yours in a new school " I was concentrating only on his voice and he was expecting some kind of response from me.

I stood there and then composed myself to answer him " Well I don't think you like me from the beginning and you liked me today. Really? " I asked raising my eyebrow and he was shocked now.

" And coming to my parents, they will surely come to school happily and I am sure that teacher's complaints about me will not affect them in any way coz they are habituated to these things from the day they admitted me in the school. So don't worry about me and I can't see you worrying " I said with a slight grin and the whole time the students passing by us were giving us weird expressions.

I don't understand this guy. After I said him not to worry about me, he left as if I had thrown a big bucket of cold water over him and he is in urgent need of warmth. I shrugged it as usual and went to canteen and found my dearest friend Samaya talking to a girl rather threatening the girl. Oh so the girl needs some work right now I thought.

" Wills I remember you were saying that there is a shortage of some important book in the library and you dearly need it right? " as soon as I said that Wills was amazed " From when did you started talking about books Jass? I mean you love talking about stuff related to pranking or sleeping in the class right " he laughed remembering about my sleepy class in the morning and Iya too laughed along. This devil of friends can't keep things to themselves and even told Iya. I just banged my head on the table.

" Well I will not joke, but yes I am need of the book and I was planning to buy it very soon but it costs too much if I admit " he said after his laugh subsided and I asked him to write the name of the book on a piece of paper as my brain cells will not work properly when it comes to stuff related to books and studying.

" Maya if you don't mind can you help me get this book and I need this book till the end of this day coz tomorrow is a weekend " I more like ordered her and I found her getting tensed due to my presence and she somehow controlled her increasing rage.

"Sure thing Jassy. Anything for you, we are friends, I told you already " she said with a fake smile and as soon as she saw the name of the book she stomped off from there cursing under her breath.

" So don't worry now Wills you will get the book till this evening " I said patting his shoulder.

" Did I ever tell you how amazing of a friend you are? " he asked me.

" Yeah I can see that after making Maya as my friend. I am undoubtedly amazing Wills " I winked at him and we left to our classes.

It was the same class where the teacher would ask us questions before starting the lesson and he was looking at me. I can understand all the teachers will have a semi press meet during lunch and I am sure he has already gotten the information about me. I just wanted to dig a deep hole and throw that teacher in the hole until he realizes that I am not the same in all the classes or atleast in his class. Yeah I will listen to his classes somehow.

As expected " So Miss Jassica can you please give us a short introduction about yesterday's class? " he questioned me adjusting his specs on his nose.

I told him a brief intro about what all I could remember and I expected him to give a small satisfied expression but I found none.

" Okay Miss Jassica I appreciate that you tried to explain a few things and I hope you hear to my class more intently from now on "he said with a zero expression on his face and I doubt whether he could laugh or be as such.

The rest of the classes went in a jiffy and I was done for today. As I came out, I found Maya waiting for me eagerly with a book in her hand. Whoa! She has got some good power in this school I thought.

" Jassy this was is the book you were asking me for." She said plainly.

" Thank you Maya and I would like to help you too if you need anything " I said genuinely and she left with a forced smile on her face. I handed that book to Wills who hugged me tightly due to excitement and I was taken aback from his sudden gesture. I said good bye to Joe, Iya and Wills. I found Fillano at the parking lot doing something with his mobile.

I rolled my eyes and said " Bye to you too Flio, enjoy your Sunday and miss me " I winked at him and left without turning at him again.

On my way back to home the only thing lingering in my head was meeting Rian.

So what do you think about the sudden gesture of Wills (an introvert) towards Jassy?(do comment)

Did you like Jassy and Fillano's conversation?

Till then...Bye😊