I said yes btw😊

Monday morning arrived faster than I had assumed it to be. I yawned but I think the previous nights' sleep was not much to my satisfaction as I was watching my favorite Harry potter series. I made my way to bathroom and finally dressed properly. This is the first time maybe I am actually trying hard to look good that too make someone happy. Flio. Yes, I hadn't said yes to be his girlfriend but now I am going to be his girlfriend. I slightly grinned and took my backpack and came downstairs to have breakfast. I sat and started thinking about Iya's reaction coz I practically switched off my phone when she kept calling and asked me to tell the details. I mean I will tell everyone what is it which happened the other night but that doesn't mean she should keep nagging me whole day preventing me from enjoying super Sunday with my parents and Mica as well. I know the way she will react when we tell her what actually happened at pub. I giggled slightly without bothering that dad and mom are probably sitting there having breakfast with me.

" What's so funny about breakfast darling? " dad asked curiously while mom shrugged. I shook my head to clear all the things which are blocking me lately and replied.

" Nothing. Just imagining how would my friends react when I announce that I am going to be Flio's girlfriend officially " mom placed her glass of juice on the table and turned towards me.

" Sweetie I don't know why I am telling you this but are you alright being in a relationship with Fillo? I assure you he is a good kid and all but it is you who is going to be his girlfriend and moreover what did Brian said? You never really mentioned what he advised you " mom asked while looking at dad at the last statement. Dad who was eating his breakfast placed his intervened hands on the table and looked at mom with an unknown expression and also a pain over his face. I didn't really understand why dad gave such expression but I know he is not going to tell me coz it is their thing.

" Rian said that if I feel it is good for me I can go with it and he said he would always be there with me if I need anything " I said slowly reminding the whole conversation we had that dad.

Dad sighed and said he is done with breakfast and mom followed his suit. There were whispers heard from kitchen but I didn't pay attention coz they were talking way too lowly. I too finished breakfast and after bidding byes I left to school.

School was the usual with hustle and bustle from the students. I went to my locker and took necessary books and made my way to class in time. I was greeted with a very excited Wills who wiggled his eyebrows as soon as he spotted me.

" I thought you would come along your soon-to-be boyfriend " he said and giggled while I looked at him in disbelief. He had an amused look on his face and I just wanted to punch so badly on his well-built handsome face. The door burst open and when I looked towards it, I saw Flio stood there with a grin looking straight at me. An unavoidable blush crept onto my face and I was suddenly interested in the book which laid in front of Wills. I can clearly make out him coming towards me but I ignored it and sat still.

" William would you mind sitting behind while I sit with Jassy? " he asked and I heard several gasps around. Even before I could urge him to stay beside me he shifted and Flio sat beside me.

" Well Good morning Jassy. How have you been? " he asked casually and I had no other option other than to reply him.

" Good morning to you too. But it could have been better if you didn't switch your place with Wills which is quite intimidating to everyone " I rolled my eyes while he laughed slightly before replying.

" It is kinda cute if you look through it " he rolled his eyes while I groaned.

There is no way I am going to win with him so I gave up and talked about his weekend. I thought about my own weekend and I smiled remembering going to Rian's place.