Advise!

Rian's POV:

Am I hearing her right? Did she really ask me to advise on something like this? I should be the one who should be her boyfriend. Heck I don't want to be her adviser I want to be her boyfriend, her husband her everything.

You didn't even confess your feelings and you already thought of marriage Rian my mind taunted me.

I was staring at her trying to go back to the time where I was laying in bed and this all could be just a dream. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work at all. I opened my eyes to see Jass sitting there confused staring at me and I understood it is reality and I am not dreaming. I don't know what to say or what to feel. I was on verge of crying and I don't want to breakdown in front of her. So, I just rushed to washroom ignoring her calls and closed the door with a thud. I again wanted to shower so I stood there and cried and I don't know for how long. I started thinking about all the memories we shared and I was hit with nostalgia. I don't know if Jass was still there or not but I need a new pair of clothes. I peeked from the bathroom door to make sure if Jass was here or not. I saw clothes in front of me and I was confused to who it was.

" Are you going to take the clothes or should I see you naked. And I swear if you don't take them I am coming in front of you " she said more like threatened. I snatched the clothes and quickly changed into them and came out to see her laying comfortably on my bed and staring at the ceiling and counting the dots which are in the painting. She is strange. But still I love her.

I sat on the bed looking at her childish behavior and smiled. She is the same girl who would come running and cry telling that she will not study or go to school coz they don't allow her to sleep. She is same girl who has great obsession with chocolates and ice creams particularly hugs. She is same girl who applied loads of makeup and took different pictures of me. She even made me punch a boy coz he stole her chocolate.

" Rian didn't you bath before I came here? Why did you runaway like that? " she asked plopping her elbows to look at me and I don't have a proper reason to tell her. I was thinking about what to tell her but she cut off before me.

" Whatever you don't stink so it is good now and your hair smells good too " she said while sniffing my hair and I was panicked for the close proximity we were in. My heart was beating at an unpredictable rate and she was moaning sniffing my hair.

" So what do you think I should say to Flio? Did you think about it? " she asked looking at me and I was back to reality that we are not kids but teenagers. Here she wanted me to advise. Right? Now what am I supposed to say?

Should I say I love her now? Should I tell her not to say yes to his proposal? What will she think if I say that? Alright I will tell her to say yes. But what about me? My feelings? What am I supposed to do now?

" Umm.. what do you think you should say or what do you want to say? Yes or no? " I asked expecting her to say no to his proposal. She was thinking I mean Jass thinking seriously is something I thought she would do mostly to do some pranks or fun but now she is thinking about a proposal. She kept talking to herself and I don't know what she was talking to herself so I interrupted her in between.

" Jass? What are you doing? Talking to yourself? Seriously? " I asked and she looked down and I too bent down to see her. She was red like tomato and I swear she was blushing hard and I wanted to kiss her blushed cheeks but I know I am not supposed to do that. Thinking about that asshole Fillano is making my blood boil and my hands formed into fists. She was still having that dreamy smile on her face and I wanted to know what is it she is thinking about.

" Jass, what's going on with you? " I asked again and she looked up to me while pouting her lips and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't know Rian but it feels very comfortable and great spending time with me. He never fails to make me feel safe and happy with others too. He is good with my parents and also great in studies. He is a good tutor too and always shares his..... " she kept rambling about him and I was stuck. She was telling everything as if she had prepared an essay on him. I wonder if she can tell about me for so long without a break. I stared at her and she was not stopping at all.