My Hero

I so damn don't want to finish this day and I don't want to face her after what she told me yesterday. Does she has any idea how her presence alone makes me disgusted.

I don't like her..

I god damn don't like Elizah..

Yesterday I was so happy coz I was able to finish the whole problems of Math without even taking anyone's help. Thanks to him and his teaching skills no one in my life had ever taught me like him. And I remembered to call Rian after my studies and when I was about to do so a message popped up.

I was not able to believe what I have seen there. I mean Flio texted me.

Did u reach ur home safely?

That only message gave me so much happiness that I could not contain my happiness and started jumping up and down like a maniac😊

I didn't know that Mr Grumpy is so caring:P

I texted back and I know he is not going to reply but who cares. Then a sudden call made my blood boil. Why was she calling me now? She calls only mom or dad never she calls me but why is she calling me?

Without greeting or anything I answered " Why are you calling me? What on earth made you call me suddenly? "

" Ohh.. my dear Messy don't worry darling I just missed you and don't you think I can call you ask you about your well-being huh? " she replied and I just couldn't understand why had god given me such an idiotic cousin who only knows to tease me, insult me and more of all she just makes my hell if she is with me.

" Lizah you know what I really don't care if you miss me or not but quite frankly I am very happy without you and will be very peaceful if you could cut the call right now " I snapped back controlling all my anger coz I know I have a tendency to break my phone and now I am not going to do that so I have to act cool and wise.

Calm down Jass, she is just calling you don't worry.

" Ohoo Messy do you think I don't want you to be happy huh? I really want you to be happy and that's why I am coming to your home to stay for a week. Will you be kind and clean the guest room for me coz aunt said she will be busy with her office work and uncle too " she said and now I was ready to throw my phone. But I know she can't be serious, she was just trying to fool me that's it.

" Will talk to you later I have some work " with that I cut the call and when it was dinner time, the bomb exploded and my so called cousin Elizah is going to stay at our place for a week as her parents are going for a business trip. My dad wanted me to clean the room as they can't and I gave in coz I couldn't say no to them. I really love them.

And now I am sitting here in class and thinking about my life with her for next coming seven days makes me so lifeless.

" What's wrong Jassy? You look so off today? " asked Iya and I couldn't stop myself from telling them the whole situation.

" Really? I thought you were off coz Fillano might have done something to you while tutoring you " Wills said almost making me spit my water which I was drinking. I coughed for several seconds and relaxed after sometime.

" Is that so Jassy? " Joe questioned this time inspecting my facial expressions and I just rolled my eyes at their protectiveness.

" Even if I say yes, what you guys are up to " I asked raising my right eyebrow.

" We could.. we could have complained to the Principal " Wills replied almost doubting himself and Joe agreed with a brief " Yes".

" You know what, you are just over thinking coz Flio is not like what he looks like " I said remembering the day I have spent with him at his place I didn't feel anything wrong about his behavior.

" Is that so Jassica? Can you please enlighten us what he is like? " someone said from behind our table and we could actually guess who's voice is that.

We all got up and I was one to speak " What Maya? I should enlighten you. Don't you think being his girlfriend you should know about him more than we all know " I said and for a second I found helplessness in her eyes which rather changed suddenly into rage.

" No, I don't know anything about him in fact I am acting as his girlfriend only coz he is rich, famous and most of all he is handsome " she said and shrugged as if his presence or absence doesn't matter to her at all.

" Then why don't you just leave him, I mean I don't want to say this but why to act and if he really has feelings for you then? " I questioned not able to stop myself. How can a girl be so heartless? If Flio really has some feelings for her then he will be so much hurt and I can't see him broken coz he deserves the best of best.

" You don't understand, do you? Look around when he walks or talks or even if he is in the library and then you will understand why I had to act so hard " she said laughing and I just cant wrap my finger what is her point of view.

" What's that supposed to mean? " I was beyond confused after what all she said.

" You are blind Jassica I really pity you. I wish you could see how girls literally drool over him, wanted to talk to him and be his girlfriend. And I got that chance. Why do you think I will leave such a golden opportunity to be with a handsome and rich guy huh? I always wanted to be famous and Fill being famous had really increased my popularity and I love attention and I got it by being his girlfriend and I don't care about his dammit personal business " she continued " And I don't want a girl like you to come in between us and spoil our reputation. You had already done that by doing some PDA here and I don't want it to happen again coz Fill is my boyfriend and you are not allowed to be with him or even talk about him. Am I clear to you? " she said each word coming towards me by pointing her forefinger towards me.

Speaking frankly I was afraid of her not coz of her warning but I was afraid that I would cut her manicured nail which was so tempting to bite and my teeth were itching to bite it.

Uff.. my brain doesn't function according to my heart sometimes coz I kept staring at her nail without saying anything and I don't know why everyone around in the canteen are so silent as if they have come to give condolences. Come on kids grow up and mind your fucking businesses. I just rolled my eyes at my thinking process😉

" Can you be patient for some more time and clear me Ms. Samaya? " questioned someone behind me as if he is the hero who comes to save he heroine while stuck in a problem. I was so happy for his presence.

Flio you are my Hero..

Am I the heroine here?? I don't know but Maya is definitely the villain here. I giggled at that thought.

" Fill I was actually saying that..." Maya looked at the floor without completing her sentence and I just stood there admiring Flio. How can some one be so intimidating and cool at the same time?

" Yeah you were saying many things and I would like to hear from you again so that I will understand properly " he said staring at her intently by placing his hands in his pockets.

God please help her to say something or else help me to divert him so that the drama for today will be ended and we can start fresh one later I kept chanting in my mind.

Then finally....

What did you think about this new entry Elizah? (Do comment)

And what say about the drama created by Samaya and finally who or what saved them?

Till then... Bye😊