Balloon Pillow😊

Flio left from there but I was confused why he had suddenly left from there but I know there was something wrong with him. All of them looked at his retreating back and shrugged.

Even Joe and Wills left saying they had some work. Now I was left only with Iya sitting there looking at Joe's direction fidgeting with her fingers and I understood what she was thinking right now.

" So when are you going to tell Joe about your feelings huh? " I said breaking the awkward silence which spread after the boys left. Iya lifted her head in a second and I highly doubt her neck had got some sprain or something.

" What are you talking about Jassy? I mean why would I ever have some feelings for Joe and I think you are just saying this coz we caught you talking to your best friend if I am right " she said trying to control her blush when she mentioned Joe's name. She thought I will never observe it😉

" Oh stop the crap Iya and just let me tell you that you really like Joe and I saw that on my very first day. I can also say that you wanted to express those feelings to him but stopping yourself. And why is that coz I don't think Joe will ever reject you and I can see how much he cares for you so why not tell him already huh? " I said in one go as if I had prepared a speech for an official meeting.

" Its not that easy Jassy. You will not understand why I am doing this and I apologize that I cannot tell you anything right now and I hope this matter stays between us " I nodded and she put her palm on my hand, gave me a small smile and left. I didn't miss the unshed tears in Iya's eyes though.

What might be the reason? Why is Iya stopping herself from telling Joe?

I am not understanding all these things and are really giving me a slight headache. I too went to my class after that and found that Flio was as usual sitting but his jaw was clenched and his hands in fists as if he is controlling his anger.

After school I bid bye to everyone and went to home. Lizah was not in home so I was alone till she returns and I was grateful that she put a small note on the main door and went orelse I would have thought she was kidnapped.

Where she might have gone now? I don't think she knows anyone here then whom is she meeting. I shrugged coz I was interested to know about her personal matters.

I talked with Rian for sometime and went down and found that Lizah had returned and was talking to my parents. I can see everyone where smiling and I was shocked to see that Lizah was blushing hard.

Arghh.. What is with this blushing today? Iya and now she. What's making her blush now?

Lizah and mom were setting table for dinner while I talked to dad about yesterday and he was fine with it. I was in my little moment hugging dad when she came up saying dinner is ready. My dad gave me an apologetic look. I just kissed his cheek and said " Its okay dad she will be gone after three days " for which my dad giggled silently😊

" You know Jass Elly has a boyfriend here and his name is Ethan " my mom said and I choked. It took me good two minutes to digest the words which my mom told.

" I expected that before only mom coz who on earth will talk on phone till mid night giggling like an idiot? " I said mockingly to Lizah raising my eyebrows.

" What? Is it true Elly? But you said you never had his personal number coz he was your online friend before. You even told that you just chatted with him all these days then how come you were talking to him till mid night? " my mom asked her and her face paled lightly replacing her previous blush. I smirked at her but her sole concentration was on my mom.

" It is not like you think...." I cut her off in middle. " Its okay mom. She might have felt little shy to tell you maybe. Am I right Lizah? " I turned to her now who just nodded looking down. I was very much satisfied looking at her helpless condition. Good job Jass!!

I was eating with a satisfied smile on my face when the evil interrupted again " Umm.. don't you have any boyfriend? I mean you are a teenager and I guess you might already have one or maybe two " she winked at me while saying two. My parents know that I am not interested in stuff like that so they just kept silent granting me permission to tell whatever I wanted to.

" No I don't coz I don't like investing my energy and time in things I am not interested in " I said looking at her.

" Oh really! I think your new school is not treating you well then. That's why I suggested you for shopping so that atleast few will show some interest in you " she said looking at me and I now my appetite was dead. I excused myself from everyone and left to my room.

I was pacing in my room doing nothing. I got an idea and did it without second thought. I took balloons from my desk and sneaked into her room. I know she will not come to her room until half an hour so I started enacting my plan. I blowed two balloons and put them in the place of her pillow. I should cover them so I took the pillow cover and put that cover over the balloons so that it looks like a pillow now. I pushed the original pillow under the bed and left the room without anyone's acknowledgement.

I know after sometime she will come to her room and lie on that pillow. I was impatient now. When will she lie on that pillow?

I heard the sound of balloon bursting and it was time for me to pretend like I was sleeping. So I lied on my bed but I could clearly hear her shouts and bursting of other balloon too. I laughed out loud placing the pillow over my face. I heard her knocking my room door, I controlled my laughter and opened the door and yawned as if I woke up from sleep and she disturbed it.

" What's wrong Lizah? I don't think its morning so why are you waking me now? " I asked faking tired.

" Its that there is something in my room. There is something which is bursting when I tried to sleep " she said and I can see sweat beads on her forehead.

" Why will something burst? You are staying in that room for past three nights then why will something happen like that? " I asked her and I can see she was unsure what to say. I wanted to laugh so badly that my stomach hurt so I coughed to control my laughter.

" I don't know..." she trailed off. " Okay if you think something is bursting if you sleep on bed then sleep somewhere else in your room itself " I said gesturing her to sleep on couch or floor😉

" Sorry for disturbing you but thanks for your suggestion " she said and entered into her room. I burst out laughing as soon as she left the room making sure she will not hear me.

Now I will sleep very peacefully. I had a huge smile when I slept that night.

The next day when I came down to have my breakfast, I saw that Lizah was looking very tired and was placing her left hand over her neck indicating that she slept on couch inspite of bed. I smiled looking at her and had my toast.

" What's wrong Elly? You look tired and you are yawning the whole time? Didn't you sleep well? " dad asked her but she just shook her head saying she was just reading a book almost whole night.

I was grinning when my dad looked at me raising his eyes signaling towards Lizah. I just winked at him saying yes for his suspicion. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

" Messy.. Ethan wants to meet you personally. So, are you free tomorrow coz we have shopping plan on Sunday? I will be leaving on Monday so it would be great if we could catch up for a coffee before I leave. What say? " she asked looking at me expectantly.

I thought for a second " Okay I would love to meet him for sure. At five will be fine tomorrow " I said.

I really wanted to meet that person who wanted to be boyfriend of this monkey. Sure it will be fun.

Did anyone tried the prank mentioned in the chapter?(Do comment)

Any thoughts about Ethan?

Till then... Bye😊