Revelation(Part 1)

Brian's POV:

I was waiting for long time to confess my feelings to Jass and now I finally mustered some energy to express them. I practiced everything but somewhere I feel like there is something wrong. I am not understanding what is it but somehow, I feel it. I texted her the address and also the timing but she didn't reply at all. In fact, she didn't even acknowledge any of my texts. Is she alright? Is there something wrong? Every time I text her, she would reply almost immediately but this time it's strange. She is a bit lazy I know but she never fails to reply me even if it is late.

I was waiting in our favorite park for past half an hour but there was no trance of her. I thought she was planning to surprise me but this is too much for a surprise. I called her multiple times but directly it goes for voice message and I am seriously confused and concerned. I got up and made my way to her home. I needed to know what is happening and I will find it myself. I rang the bell waiting impatiently for someone to show up and call me inside and I want that someone to be Jass. You might be thinking I am quite cheesy but I am for my Jass.

" Hey Brian. What a pleasant surprise to have you here. Come inside dear " aunty said but there was no such excitement in her voice. There was a certain dullness and she masked it with a smile. I looked everywhere to find Jass but she was not anywhere. Maybe she is in her room.

" May I know where Jass is? I had been calling her from yesterday but she didn't reply and we even had a plan to meet at the park but she did not show up. Is everything alright? " I asked looking at aunty who looked pale with my question. Meanwhile uncle came out and saw me.

" Mike I told you to rest right? You have been not feeling well since morning. Why don't you hear me out for once? " aunty glared at uncle who just shrugged and sat on couch indicating me to sit as well.

" How have you been Brian? " asked uncle with a small smile and I was confused. Aunty was saying he is not fine and should take rest and here he is asking me how am I feeling.

" Um.. I am fine, I guess. But where is Jass? " I asked looking between both of them who are looking everywhere except my way. Aunty sighed heavily and sat on couch but from her expression she looked very stressed. She looked at me with sad expression and explained me what happened.

After Jass entered home that day from ice cream shop she sat on couch with an unreadable expression on her face and tears kept rolling off her eyes. She didn't move or made an attempt to make her presence obvious to her parents.

" When did you return honey? And how are you? " asked her dad while sitting beside her and her mom too sat on the other side. She did not look at anyone but kept staring at the TV screen as if that is the most interesting thing in the world. She slowly turned her face towards her dad when he placed his palm on her hand and squeezed it asking the reason for her silence. She looked at him for a long time and tears fell continuously on their hands. He tried to talk but she was silent and her silence was screaming in that room.

" You people knew everything from the start right? " she asked finally and her parents looked at her confused not knowing what she was talking about. When she saw their expressions, she shook her head and sat with her head in hands.

" What we know Jass? What are you talking about dear? " asked her mother looking at her concerned and tears formed in her own eyes after seeing her daughter in such a condition. The girl who would always light up their moods with just her talk is now all silent and crying. This broken condition of her daughter made her cry too.

" Tha.. that Rian lo.. loves me from a long time " she said and they were shocked after hearing her. They both knew from earlier that Rian loves her. They found the way he would adore her, the way he would talk to her, the way he would take care of her, the way he would make her birthday special, the way he would just be with her....