Little planning

When I made my way to home, I couldn't help but remember the encounter I had with Ronnie. I don't get what he wanted or what he expected from me but his behavior today made me realize that he was planning something against me. As I was busy thinking about everything, I didn't realize that I already reached home.

I plopped on couch and switched on the television. I think only watching cartoons could lift up my mood so with that I watched for don't know how long. When I was busy laughing doorbell rang and I don't think mom or dad would ring the bell. I shrugged and opened the door to see Rian standing there with his boyish grin. I hugged him immediately and pulled him in while closing the door behind. We settled on couch and I was more than happy that I had company to talk to and that too Rian.

" So what made my bestie to come here? " I asked slightly raising my eyebrow. I don't want to ask him coz I was genuinely happy with his visit but I just wanted to pull his leg a little. I stared at him and he was looking at me a for a quite long time. I don't understand sometimes why he keeps staring at me without any reason. I cleared my throat and he snapped out.

" Well can't I come to visit my favorite people? And I don't think they are still home. I will wait until they come or I will leave if you want to " he said and scanned the house to look for his favorite people aka my parents. Did I forget to tell you that Rian is very much attached to my family and is almost as a family in all means. Well that is the reason why I will be ignored by mom sometimes as they will be gossiping in kitchen while cooking while me and dad watch TV.

" Don't act like you don't know the time of their arrival. And don't you dare tell me that I am not your favorite person " I fake glared at him and he looked at me with so many emotions on his face that I couldn't read any.

" Jeez fine you are my favorite person and I just wanted to ask if you said Fillano that you alright to be his girlfriend " he said and I nodded. So, he is here to see if I am fine with whole girlfriend thing. I am the luckiest person to have him as my friend. I took his hands in mine and smiled at him who squeezed my hands in return with a smile.

" I am really lucky to have you Rian. Thanks for always being there for me " I said and a tear escaped my eye. He immediately wiped my tear away, cupped my face and kissed my forehead for long time. I took a deep breath and stayed like that until he pulled away from me. When I looked at him in his eyes his eyes too were glistening with tears which he didn't allow to fall.

We both watched TV for some time and I said I will go and shower to which he nodded. I quickly took shower, changed my clothes and called him to come to my room which he did in a second as if he was waiting to do for a long time. He laid flat on his stomach and closed his eyes to take a nap and me being the evil lady slapped his back to which he groaned and threw the pillow which I caught easily. I think he came here to sleep but I am not going to let him do that until I make my little planning.

" Rian don't be a lazy ass and get up " I said and started shaking him but instead he caught my hand and pulled me to him. I landed on him while he put his hands around me and started tickling me. I laughed and tried to pull him away but he didn't stop. Tears came out due to excessive laughing and he still kept tickling me.

" Now say that you will not disturb me while I nap. Tell me " he said and tickled me more and I shook my head. Maybe he got frustrated and continued, I nodded somehow then he left me. I laid on bed breathing heavily and he was laying beside me with his elbow propped up and his cheek in his palm. He kept staring at me with a small smile and I asked him " What " to which he shook his head making me curious.

" You look beautiful when you smile and it is contagious. Don't do that in public " he said and I rolled my eyes. I got up and sat on bed with my legs crossed and stared at him. He took that as his cue to wake up and sat giving me his full attention. Mom's birthday is on Sunday so I was planning to give her a little surprise and I definitely need his help to make it perfect. And to my favor he came today itself without me calling him.