Confusion

I kept looking at Samaya expecting her to answer me. She has no right to yell at Jassica when the fault is completely hers.

" Samaya I can't keep waiting for you whole day. So don't delay and tell me " I yelled at her. I am not in a mood to be here with her but I wanted to know the reason for telling such words to Jassica in front of everyone.

" Fill it's not like how it seems " she tried to convince me. " Really? Then how is it? " I gritted my teeth coz she was just testing my patience.

" Okay fine. I don't like her being with you and I wanted to tell you this but you were not talking to me properly so I tried to tell her " she said slowly and I am aware that she is afraid that I would snap at her any moment now.

" So this is how you tell her huh? And why do you think I am being with her when there is nothing to be with her. Absolutely nothing " I said with confidence. There is not even friendship between us and she offered to be her friend but I put it on hold coz I am not sure about it yet.

" Don't try to fool me Fill. I am not in a mood to act all innocent when the truth is in front of everyone " she said now looking into my eyes and I am sure this is the first time I have seen her talking to me with such audacity.

" I am fooling you? How? " I asked her coz I am confused like how can she think that I am fooling her when I am clearly not.

" Stop with all this drama Fill. Please.... I am not interested. From the day she came to school you have been all weird and I even saw you checking her out " she said gritting her teeth and hate is evident in her tone while referring to Jassica.

" Why do you think I will do that when I have you all for myself? You are my girlfriend don't you even that? " I asked frustratingly not coz she was accusing me for staring her but how come I am such an idiot to not know that Sam is all along with me everywhere.

" As if you treat me like one. You and I very well know that you only made me your girlfriend to just showoff. There is nothing like you like me or something " she started cursing almost making me impossible to hear.

" If you yourself made it clear that you don't like me then what was the need for you to yell at Jassica huh? You need not to do that right? " she answered almost immediately.

" I don't dislike you Fill but I don't like her too. I always wanted you to like me not like a girlfriend but atleast like a human being. You never allow me to know you. You keep shutting me out like I am nothing to you and you call me your girlfriend? " she said and I can see some tears forming in her eyes. Yes, she was right all along. I never allow anyone to enter into my personal territory. Now all the anger flew away from me.

" But that doesn't mean you should go all wild and rude against her " and I don't want anyone accusing her for no reason.

" I am still confused why you are supporting her. I mean, I am your girlfriend and here I see you are supporting her and saying there is nothing between you both. Wow, now you will also say that you don't even like her and you are tutoring her just to help her in studies. Am I right Fill?" she asked eyeing me and now the tears were flowing down her cheek.

" Yes, I don't like her and I don't have an intention to like her. But I don't know Sam I just..." I don't have words to explain her. I wanted to be her friend and I am saying I don't like her. I am confused.

" You need not to complete it Fill. I understand what you meant to say " she took in a deep breath and continued " Why don't we breakup then Fill? You were never into me from the very beginning and now I see you have got someone whom you are interested in. I can't keep convincing myself that some or the other you will open up to me and share everything about you when you are not even willing to tell me about your parents when I asked you the other day. I.. we will breakup Fill...." I didn't allow her to finish her sentence.

" We are done Sam. I am done with you. I don't know what to say and how to say you but I am sorry for behaving like shit with you. You deserve someone better, someone who truly deserves you and that someone is definitely not me. And I don't want you to disturb her anymore. She is innocent, pure and I don't want her to hate you " I said with a distant look not able to look into her eyes. I felt like I am talking to myself not with her.

" It's okay Fill. I am not going to disturb her anymore. I did it only to know you Fill and I know if I mess up with her you would tell me something and now I know that there is nothing between you both " she said with a naughty grin and I was curious to know what does she meant to say.

" Sam I am serious, there is nothing and I am sure if you ask her the same thing she would give an answer which would blow you off " she laughed when I said that.

" And even you that how she acts all crazy and creepy " I said rolling my eyes while she was still laughing non-stop. After some time she stopped laughing.

" I am not interested to go in there. So can we leave the school and have some fun and a little celebration? " she asked pointing towards the gate.

" And what might be the reason for our celebration? " I asked and regretted asking it after hearing her answer.

" Why aren't you happy to breakup with me? I thought you will be the first one to celebrate our breakup " she said with a small smile.

" You know Sam we were never in a relationship honestly and I don't want to be in any " I said a bit seriously so that she will not make a fuss about the thing #breakup.

" Oh come on Fill I was just joking and I know you will not be in any relationship if only it is Ja.... " she trailed off when she looked at me. " Leave that all crap aside and lets leave from here I am hungry " she grabbed my hand and led to parking.

We went to a nearby restaurant and had lunch. Samaya was actually being nice with me and acted quite maturely. I thought she would fight or yell at me for breaking up. But she took it very easily and I am also happy that I don't need to be someone's boyfriend now.

After some more time I went to house and I started doing my assignments in my study. But my mind kept drifting to the day when Jassica was here and the way she reacted when she needs to use the washroom. An unnecessary smile crept on my face and I am damn ready to befriend with her.

-----------

My school work is making me sick everyday. I wanted a break on this weekend and I am done with all my work in advance so that I could enjoy it peacefully.

I have been talking and texting with Jass almost daily but I didn't get any call or a text from her today. Is she fine? She might be coz yesterday she was fine when she texted me. She might be busy with some work. She was worried about her assignments and I know she keeps everything in loads and then completes all at once and submits in last moment.

She has been like this since childhood and whenever I would ask her, she would say she is saving them and saving is a good thing.

Oh god how much I miss her humor..

I wish I could be with her and make her do all the pending works like earlier...

I don't know when will the day come when I will be with her all the time without fearing of losing her...

I wish I could run time as fast as I could and stop where we both are together forever....

I was about to sleep with her thoughts when a message popped up in my phone making me turn my attention towards it.

Are you available on this Sunday to go for a shopping with us it read.

I wanted to jump up and down with happiness after reading it and I am more than available to be with her.

Sure!! I would love to come. At what time?

I texted back but there was no reply from her. Maybe she is asleep and I too slept waiting for Sunday to arrive quickly.

Anyone who still hates Samaya. Yes or no? And why?(Do comment)

No Jassy in this chapter too will see her in next chappy..

Till then... Bye😊