Leave me in Peace!!

I know Flio was following me to class as we both have same classes and this class makes me sick. Math was never my favorite subject but I couldn't help it. I have to pass it somehow.

" Hey Jassy! How are you doing? " asked Joe and I replied a Fine with a small smile.

" Joe I need help with Math. Can you tutor me? I mean I had missed few things already and I don't understand it on my own. Please help me Joe " I asked pouting.

" I could have helped you Jassy but I have my plate of work in front of me and Math is not my cup of tea so I have to pass it " he replied.

" So I am sure that I am definitely going to fail this time " I said putting the head on the desk already accepting my defeat. I don't know who is going to help me now. If I say this to Rian he will help me without a thought but I don't want him to disturb now when he said that he is busy with some project. I know Rian is going to be a great scientist in future but what about me? Am I going to in Math now? My parents don't mind if I fail too but I wanted to make them happy atleast by passing given subjects.

Atleast pass!!

" Are you even listening to me or still dreaming? " Joe asked showing his fingers in front of me while I was in my own dreamland.

" I was just thinking, so what were you saying? " I asked.

" I can't help you but I am saying Fillano is the best in Math and he tops all the exams. So I suggest you to ask him to help you in Math. I hope he doesn't mind after all he likes the way you treat him " he winked my way and I was thinking of the possibilities of asking Flio to tutor me.

It was lunch now and today luckily I was actually trying to concentrate on the classes. Maybe I was determined to study after meeting Mrs. Sanders. Wow! I patted myself on my back and felt proud😊

We had our lunch with little chit chat and teasing. Iya was extremely funny today telling about her weekend spent at her Uncle's place. I made my way to library in order to take some books which need my attention😉

Fillano was busy engrossed in a book and I made my way to him. I wanted to sit there and look at him until I fell asleep or he went away. He is worth watching. I don't say I was drooling over his charms or something but there is something in him which always made me look at him and admire him. Everyone looks at him as a piece of model but I see him as a person who just pretends to be all angry and jerk but deep down I think he is quite calm and caring.

I just shrugged all the thoughts and sat in front of him without uttering a word. He looked up from his book, " What's your problem? Do you need anything? " he muttered irritatingly looking away.

" Umm.. hi, I came to ask you something " I said and I found him raising his eyebrow to continue what is it.

" I heard that you are good in Math. I am not that good in it and I want you to help me. I know you expect something in return so I will give you chocolates and ice-creams. Don't worry I will not bother you much coz once if I get the grip of anything I will not forget easily, so I don't think it will take much time for you to teach me. So what's say? Deal? " I said while extending my hand as if the deal is sealed.

" Always the chatterbox, " he muttered under his breath. " Look, whatever you are saying is not making sense and I don't want to tutor anyone, so it will be good if you leave me in peace already " he said looking at me. I just wanted him to teach him and here he is not even willing to talk to me.

" But who will deny chocolates and ice-creams huh? I could wake up in the mid night only to have ice-creams and I am offering you for free. Of coarse you will be teaching me but I am too scarifying something right? So why not? " I asked him again and I found him clenching his jaws in anger and I was still adamant to try again.

He let out a huge breath " Fine, I will look for it, but that doesn't mean I assure you. Just give me some time I will clear my schedule and tell you. One more thing if I am supposed to teach, I want you to keep that mouth of yours shut. Please " he said and went back to read his book again and me who couldn't control my excitement went to him and wrapped my arms around him happily repeating "Thank you". The book in his hands fell down and he was shocked like the first time.

" Miss. This is a library, we don't encourage such things here. Can you be more grateful to mind your business out of here and entertain people there " the librarian snarled at us and I found Flio giving me death glares from behind.

We left from there in a haze and I was happy that Flio doesn't have same class as mine or he would have killed me with his glares. The classes were finished early than expected.

When I made my way out, I told Iya, Joe and Wills about my encounter with Flio and everyone laughed at me.

" You are something different you know. You can just make that guy pee in embarrassment, " Wills said nudging my shoulder playfully. I just rolled my eyes at his comment.

" You are just over reacting. I just hugged him and I know it is not the place or time to hug anyone but who minds " I shrugged and saw my mom's car already coming towards me. I hoped in with a brief bye at all and when I saw Flio looking at me I winked at him and the expression he gave me made me giggle. Chessy much haha😊

I told my whole story to mom during our ride and she just laughed like hell. As soon as I reached home, I did the regular and retired to my room to invite my beauty sleep. Old habits die hard! I opened my laptop as usual before sleeping and found an email from Rian.

Shit! I did not check my phone for long now. It was dead when I checked it last time.

Arghh!! I should get my phone back to life...

Did you expect Fillano to agree for Jassy's deal?(Do comment)

There will be Fillano's POV very soon. Whatcha expecting from him??

Till then.. Bye😊