Stuttering Flio😉

It was almost a month since I came to know about Wills and to be frank, he was getting very embarrassed with my comments these days. Don't ask me why coz I have this stupid trait of teasing people so yeah Wills became my target this time. Till now everyone became normal with my antics. Like usual Flio was being possessive friend of mine and always trying to be my savior from Ronnie. It makes me feel so happy to see him so protective towards me. Anyways I recently found that Flio is not being himself. I mean he had always been little insecure but now I don't know what is making him so uneasy. I tried to talk to him but he always brushes off saying it's not that important.

To my utter shock exams are fast approaching and our first half of the year will be over and I still have no idea of what I am going to do about my college after school. Everyone had been making plans already regarding joining different colleges or universities but I am still in a haze that I am going to finish my school soon. I am going to be a big girl.

You already are big girl idiot my brain mocked at me while I rolled my eyes.

" Hey everyone wanna come over to my place this weekend? We all can have some fun time. What say? " asked Joe excitedly and everyone was agreeing saying it was really a long time since we hung out and I was just wondering whether I had any plans or not.

" Why not we go to a pub? I know we all are not allowed to drink and all but who cares and moreover my uncle is the manager of a pub so I think it would be great if you all too join me? " said Simmy.

" Oh my god Sime. Why didn't you say this earlier we would have planned it long time ago? I am going with you no matter what " chirped Iya and Joe eyed her from top to bottom. Obviously, no one was aware of his stare except me and Iya but it sent shivers down my spine to see this side of his.

" Umm.. I mean if you all join it would be more fun. Yeah? " she said cautiously looking at Joe who gritted his teeth and swore incoherently. All I see these days is Iya being hyperactive or becoming silent all at once.

" I am in dude " said Wills.

" I too would love to go. It's been ages since I hung out with you and pub sounds quite interesting " said Flio while sipping his juice.

" Yeah. I am going to the pub Simmy " I said and looked over at Iya who too nodded without uttering a word.

" Okay then. I too will go with you all " said Joe after sighing heavily.

" Whoa! its going to be fun guys. And listen we are having exams within a month or so. So, I expect everyone to come and loosen a little. Who knows if anyone is going to get hooked up with someone " he said winking my way and I chuckled. It's become his habit nowadays to throw several pickup lines or even flirt with me and I am damn sure Flio is getting impatient with his behavior and I know someday or the other he is going to visit a dentist coz Flio is going to break his one or two teeth very soon.

Everything was going well except for Rian. He had been unusually calm these days. I try to call him or text him but it looks like he is avoiding me. I had been waiting for his reply but he never does or even if he does it would be a single word or an emoji. I want to ask him what is it which is bothering him but he is completely avoiding me like a plague. I thought of going to his place but stopped myself coz I don't want to invade his privacy. I should give him space so that he figures out whatever is going on so that I could be normal with him.

~~~~~~

Weekend arrived earlier than possible and today I did not go to Flio's place like I usually go to do my homework or Math. He called me earlier saying that he is going to shopping and will be busy whole day so I was at home having fun with mom and dad. Flio said he will pick me up and drop me so I was having all the time in world to get ready. When I told dad about me going to pub mom freaked out whereas dad was squealing like a baby. Okay, can dad's squeal? I don't know but truth to be told he squealed and told me to enjoy and have fun. He even said I can stay at my friends' place if it is too late.