Chapter 1

Betty POV

"M-mom?" Jughead said and I went pale. His mom left 5 years ago without telling anyone where she was going or why she was leaving. And now she was back, and had another child with her.

"Hey, Jug. Let's talk." She said looking at him but he didn't say anything. He just stood there staring.
"Jug? You okay?" I said and he snapped out of his trance. I could tell he wasn't okay. "We're going to go into the office, I'll come back in a second." I said as I pulled Jughead into the office.

As soon as I shut the door, he lost it.
"What the hell! Who does she think she is?! She just leaves me on day and decides to come back without a phone call! AND she has another kid!" He started yelling. I didn't want to stop him because he needs to let his emotions out.
"Do you want me to call your dad?" I asked him not really knowing what to do.
"I-um. I don't know. I don't know what to do." He said as he sat on the couch and started crying.

I knelt down in front of him.
"I know, I know it's hard and confusing and it hurts. But whatever you need, I'm here okay?" I said and he nodded. I sat next to him and he laid his head down in my lap crying. I played with his hair until he fell asleep. Then, I went back into the bar.

"Is he okay?" Toni asked me right away.
"I don't know. But, right now he's sleeping. So, please don't bother him." I said and she nodded.

"Where'd he go?" Gladys asked me.
"He's in his office resting. You can talk to him when he wakes up." I said and politely smiled.
"Don't tell me what to do." She snapped as she pushed me out of the way and walked towards the office. Luckily, I caught myself before I fell into anything.

I looked towards the office and saw Fangs and Archie blocking the door.
"Let me by." She demanded.
"Not right now. He is resting and you will let him." I responded as I walked up to them.
"Who do you think you are?!" She yelled while taking a step closer to me.
"She's the person who has been there for Jughead more in 2 years than you ever were his whole life." Fangs said for me.
"Ohhh, I see. Well, I'd love to talk to you. Is there somewhere private we can go?" She asked me and I was shocked. I didn't want to, but of course I said yes.
"Um sure. We can go in the spare room next to the office." I said and started walking there behind her.

"Betty, are you sure?" Cheryl asked me as I walked past her.
"Yea. And if something happens you're all here" I said and smiled. Then I walked into the room.

As soon as I shut the door I was being pinned against the wall.
"Here's what's going to happen." She said with an evil look in her eyes. "You, are going to break up with my son and then leave. And never return." She said.
"W-what? Why?" I asked with tears in my eyes.
"Because, I have plans and YOU will get in the way." She said evilly.
"No. I won't, I swear" I pleaded.
"Yes you will. Now dump him." She said as she started walking to the door.
"No." I said sternly.
"No?" She said with her eyebrows raised.
"No. You don't get to leave for five years and then come back and act like you're still in charge. I'm not breaking up with him because I love him and he loves me. So i am not leaving." I said.

"Honey, he doesn't love you. He doesn't know what love is. You're just someone he can screw anytime he wants. So you will leave." She told me but I didn't believe her.
"No. I. Won't." I said getting angrier. Before I knew it I was being slammed against the wall and punched. Then I was kicked in the stomach and thrown to the floor.
Then I heard the door open and someone yell.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Then it all went black.

A/N: first chapter of the sequel!!! It is short, but I have so many plans for this book, I'm excited! Please comment things that you want to see happen! I'm always up for suggestions! Xoxo