Chapter 9

Betty POV

I woke up around 12 and decided to get up and shower. I left my hair down and put on my outfit. I decided to wear my ripped denim jeans with a loose short sleeve black crop top with my black and white vans. I also packed a bag with pajamas and clothes for tomorrow. I had time before I had to meet the girls so I chose to write in my journal.

I've been very busy so I haven't been able to write a lot. Lately, there have been a lot of ups and downs. First, I graduated and was finally comfortable enough to be intimate with Jughead again. Then, Jugheads mom and little sister came. His mom attacked me and I was fine, but that caused Jug and I to fight. After that we found out about his little sister and she's now living here. After that, there was a street race and we won. Obviously. Then Jughead decided to move into the apartment above the Wyrm and asked me to move in with him. I told him no because I think we need to find out who we are outside of high school first. I don't want us to move in with each other right away and then break up because I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Today, I'm hanging out with the girls. I also have to teach V how to ride a motorcycle. I have no clue how that's going to go. Well, I have to go now.

While writing that I saw how busy I had been. I just want a day to relax. Hopefully, today will be that day. Now, I have to go to the Wyrm and get Jugs bike. Then, meet the girls at Pops to eat and after that we're teaching V and Cheryl, then shopping for snacks, and finally movie night. I decided to walk to the Wyrm because I didn't want to drive. I arrived after 15 minutes and walked inside.

"Hey, Fangs. Is Jug in the office?" I asked as I approached the bar.
"Yea" he said and I smiled at him and walked to the office.
"Jug?" I asked as I walked in. I don't even knock anymore.
"Hey, Betts." He said walking over to me. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" He asked smiling at me.
"I need your bike." I said smiling. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his keys. "Thank you." I said and kissed him on the cheek.
"One day, you're going to have to get your own bike." He said and put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck.
"Maybe one day." I said giggling and kissing him. "I have to go meet the girls at pops but I'll call you before I go to bed." I said kissing his cheek.
"Okay, I love you."
"Love you, too" I yelled as I ran out. I put on my helmet, got on his bike and rode to Pops. When I got there I sat with Toni and Cheryl and we waiting for Veronica.

"So, the Fourth of July camping trip." Cheryl said.
"What about it?" I asked.
"We have to plan it!" She said excitedly.
"Okay" I said and laughed.
"I was thinking what if we went to a beach this year." Cheryl suggested.
"That would be so much fun!" Toni said excitedly.
"Yea, it would. Also, Jug and I have to take Jellybean with us this year but they shouldn't be a problem." I said.
"Maybe she'll actually talk to us there." Toni said and we laughed. Jellybean turned out to be shy and only talked to certain people.
"Hey, girls! Sorry I'm late." V said as she ran in.
"It's okay. We ordered our usuals." I said and she nodded.

"Also V, this years Fourth of July camping thing, is at the beach. We're also renting a beach house." Cheryl explained and Veronica nodded. "The beach house has 5 bedrooms, 1 for each couple and originally one extra, but now that is Jellybeans room. There is also a master bathroom for every room except for Jelly's." She explained.
"Babe, it sounds like you already had this planned." Toni said laughing.
"Well, I did." She said and we all laughed.

20 minutes later
"So, Jug asked me to move in with him." I said and they all looked shocked. "But, I said no." And they looked even more shocked.
"What?! B!" Veronica yelled. "Why?"
"Because. We just graduated. So many people change after high school. I would rather wait another year after we know who we are out of high school and have us last than move in now and fight all the time. I love him too much to risk losing him." I said with a tear falling out of my eye.
"Awww, Betty. You won't lose him. But that does make sense. How did he take the news?" Cheryl asked.
"He took it pretty good. At first he was upset but then he understood." I said and they all smiled. We ate the rest of our food then drove to my house since my mom was away tonight. Then, Toni and I drove Cheryl and Veronica to the lot where serpents learn how to ride motorcycles.

"Okay, Toni. You teach Cheryl I teach Veronica?" I suggested and she nodded. I took Veronica to the bike and explained the basics. Then, I gave her the extra helmet I had. Then she started the bike and practiced with the clutch a few times. I then explained how to shift gears and use the brakes.

"Ugh, Betty. Am I ever going to actually drive the bike?" Veronica said with attitude.
"First of all, stop with the attitude. Second, would you rather have me let you just go for it and most likely crash?" I asked and she looked down. "Thought so." I said.
"I'm sorry. I just really want to drive it." She said and I laughed.
"I was literally getting ready to tell you to take it for a spin around the lot." I said and she got excited and ran to start the bike. She struggled at first but then got the hang of it. Then, she started going around the lot. She wasn't that good of a driver, but she was decent. I looked over and saw Toni teaching Cheryl. They were so cute, I hope they stay together. I looked back up when I heard Veronica stop in front of me.

"I did it! I drove a motorcycle!" She yelled celebrating and I laughed. Then Toni and Cheryl walked over.
"How did it go for you guys?" I asked.
"I did it!! Toni said she might let me drive back to your house!" She said and I smiled.
"Betty, can I drive?" Veronica asked.
"Sorry, V but I'm going to drive. I don't want Jug to kill me if we crash and ruin his bike." I said and we all laughed. We went to the store to get snacks.

"Okay. Cheryl and I will get snacks. Toni and Veronica get drinks." I said and they nodded.
"So, we need to get popcorn, chips, and some candy." Cheryl said and we walked to get all the food. We met up with the others at the register. Veronica insisted on paying so we gave up and let her. Then, we drove back to my house. We decided to watch some romantic movies first, then we'd watch some scary ones. We finished The Notebook and Five Feet  Apart so Toni started "A Quiet Place" since we heard it was good. I hate horror movies so I was sitting in the corner of the couch with a blanket covering most of my face, only one eye peeking out.

Then, we heard a noise upstairs.

A/N : I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Comment and vote! Xoxo