Chapter 37

Paisley POV

It's been a few hours since I got home from the track and realized I like Cam. I took and shower and was just relaxing in my room reading my book when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I yelled putting my book down. I looked up and saw mom walking into my room.

"Hi honey, how are you feeling?" She asked sitting down on the foot of my bed.

"I'm okay. Last night my head hurt a lot but it's okay right now." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Sweetie, at the hospital they told us you weren't eating a lot" she started and I sighed, looking down at my hands. "It's okay to have a setback, you don't always have to be okay Paisley." I looked up at her, the tears pooling in my eyes.

"It's just frustrating. I was doing so good and now I have to start all over again" I let a few tears escape

"I know honey, I know" she pulled me into her embrace and I quietly cried. "Do you want to meet with your therapist or the group therapy?"

Some of moms buildings partnered with other mental health organizations and have group therapy sessions for anxiety, depression, eating disorders, and so many more illnesses.

"Um can I try the group therapy first? And if I get worse I'll do the private one?"

"You can do whatever you think will help" she told me and I nodded. I sat against my head board and looked at her. "So, you and Cam have been hanging o it a lot" she said in a teasing tone. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Stop" I whined and she laughed

"No but in all seriousness, I'm glad you have friends that you can actually trust and actually help you"

"Me too" I smiled. She kissed my forehead and left my room. Leaving me to think about how even though I'm struggling a lot right now, I have a reason to fight.

______

I woke up from my nap and went downstairs to get a bottle of water. As I was walking passed the living room, I saw Jayden and mom hugging and mom was crying. Who even knows what's going on anymore.

I passed them and went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took out the bottle of water and started to drink it when I heard someone talk.

"Uh...Paisley. I just want to say, I'm sorry." I turned around and looked at him in shock. "I shouldn't have said the things I did and I should've let you explain your side of the story first. And I get you won't forgive me right away and that's fine." I just stared at him in shock.

"Okay"

"Well I'm gonna go hang out with Cass now" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion

"Y-you're still going to hang out with her?" I asked, hurt laced in my voice

"Yea, why wouldn't I?" He asked confused

"I just...I thought....never mind." I shook my head slightly and went to sit on the couch. He clearly isn't actually sorry if he's still dating her. She's the one who started all the fighting and the rumors, but it's whatever I guess. I sat down on the couch next to my dad. "Hey dad"

"Hey honey, what's up?"

"Nothing" i shrugged

"Oh, on Monday after your practice you're going to the group therapy at moms work and your siblings are volunteering so they should bring you but if they won't I can pick you up" he informed me and I nodded.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked and he smiled at me

"Sure, what movie?"

"I don't know you choose"