Chapter 20

Time skip- 1 year.

Everyone is 24, Jellybean is 10.

Betty POV

It was a beautiful day in May and I was standing in my hotel room pacing around praying everything would be okay. What if he gets cold feet?

"Betty, you ok?" Toni asked as she walked in. I ended up making Toni my maid of honor and Veronica and Cheryl are bridesmaids, and Jelly of course is the flower girl. I turned around and looked at her.

"What if he backs out?" I asked and she hugged me.

"oh Betty. That man has been in love with you since day one. Between me and you, he's been dreaming of seeing you in a wedding dress for as long as I can imagine." she said and I giggled. Then, we stood up and I got ready to walk down the aisle.

Jughead POV

Jughead POV

I was standing at the altar waiting to see the love of my life. I had Fangs as my best man and Archie and Kevin were groomsmen. My thoughts were interrupted by the doors opening. As soon as I saw her walking down the aisle with my dad, we made eye contact, and we both started crying. When she finally reached me, my dad hugged me.

"Make sure you take care of her" he said and I smiled

"Always have and always will" I replied and he sat down. "You look beautiful" I whispered to her and she giggled.

"Thank you" she said smiling. The wedding went on as usual, then we got to our vows which we chose to write ourselves.

"Who knew that a school closing would cause 2, young 16 years olds to fall in love. When we were told we were going to Riverdale High everyone told me about 'the Elizabeth Cooper'. The girl who got all straight A's, who everyone wanted to be friends with, the captain of the cheer team AND the writer for the newspaper. My first thoughts were, great. I'm going to have to put up with the Northside princess for 2 years?" I started and everyone laughed.

"Little did I know, that I would be finding the love of my life and those things people said about you weren't true. Well, some where. You did get the straight A's, and led the Vixens and the newspaper but you were so much more than that. You taught me that it's okay to be myself and I didn't have to hide who I was. I never told you this but, before I met you I didn't want to be the Serpent king." She looked at me shocked since I had never told her this before.

"I didn't want people to think of me differently and judge me. I almost gave one of my biggest dreams and goals away but you wouldn't let me. You didn't know it, but you helped me achieve my dream and I thats when I knew how special you really were. You're one of a kind Coop, soon to be Jones." more laughter and 'awes'

"So, I promise to be your best friend. To have your back no matter what. To let you fight your own battles, but will tap in when you need help. I promise to share the covers and make sure I save some hot water for you." Laughter