Chapter 34

Another time jump- sorry :(

Everyone is 43

Jellybean and Blake are 30

Jayden is 18

Addy, Cam, Cassie, Naomi, and Mason are 17

Bella and Paisley are 15

Jaxon (jellybeans son) is 3

A lot has changed, so let's do another little recap.

All of the kids are in high school, but it doesn't start for 2 more months. Speaking of the kids, they've changed a lot.

First there's Jayden. He still looks so much like Jughead. His nicknames are J by most people but JJ by mostly Paisley and maybe some others. He plays football, he's a very social and outgoing kid, he is pretty popular at school, he's overprotective of his sisters, and he's the future serpent king if he wants to be. He's friends with all the others but he's closer with Mason and Cameron. He's also dating Cassie.

Then, there's Adalyn. She is still the perfect mix of the two of us, she's a cheerleader, she's also pretty popular, she's social and outgoing, and she might not mean to but sometimes she makes paisley feel left out. Her nicknames are Addy and Ads. She's also best friends with

After that is Paisley. She still looks like me. She's sweet, kind, and shy. She plays soccer and writes for the blue and gold. She sometimes feels left out. Her best friend is Bella. Her nicknames are Pais, P, and baby Jones.

Then there's Cameron. He's an outgoing and social kid, he's everyone's friend, he plays football with Jayden. He mainly goes by Cam.

Then comes Isabella. She goes by Bella mainly. She's very girly, she's included- unlike paisley sometimes, she's a cheerleader and very social.

Then comes Cassandra. She's dating Jayden. She's a cheerleader, very bratty and spoiled, and very girly. She's a daddy's girl and Archie and Veronica give her whatever she wants. She can also be very snippy sometimes. She goes by Cass or Cassie.

Mason plays football. He's very popular and social but also kind. He's protective of those he loves, especially his sister and friends. He goes by Mase.

Naomi is a very sweet and social girl. She writes in the blue and gold with Paisley. She's a cheerleader, very girly but will play soccer with paisley for practice. She loves paisley like a sister. Her nickname is NiNi.

This is what all the kids look like or what I picture them as!!