Chapter 22

Jelly just recently turned 13

9 months later....

"hey guys" I said as I opened the door to our house

"hey B" Kevin said as him and fangs walked in. "Is anyone else here yet?" he asked curiously

"Cheryl and Toni are  playing with Jayden, V and Arch texted me saying they'll be here soon, and Jug just picked up the Pops order so he'll be back soon." I said and they both nodded.

"So, wheres my favorite little man?" Fangs asked and I laughed. 

"He's in the living room" I said and we all walked there. 

"Hey guys!" Toni said as she stood up.

"Hey" Fangs said and walked over to Jayden picking him up. "Hey little man, it's your favorite uncle" he said in a baby voice and we all laughed. We sat and talked for a few minutes until someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Archie and Veronica standing there.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" I told them and they did. "Everyones in the living room so we can just go in there" I said and we walked to the living room. Soon Jug arrived with the Pops so we sat in the living room eating it. Jug, Veronica, Kevin, and I were on one couch, Kevin and Cheryl on another and Archie and Fangs chose to sit on the floor. Jayden fell asleep so he was in his crib at the moment. 

"I love times like this, it reminds me of high school" Cheryl said and we all nodded. 

"So much has changed since then. Jughead is a best selling author, Betty runs a foundation, Fangs runs an auto shop, Cheryl and Toni have a fashion line, Veronica operates a speak easy, Archie runs a construction company, and I have learned how to take photos." Kev said and we all laughed at the last statement. We finished eating and just sat there talking. 

"Archie and I actually have an announcement." V said and we looked at her.

"Kev and I do, too so we'll go after you." Fangs said and V shook her head.

"no, its okay you go first" 

"no, you" This then continued for  minutes until Jayden started crying. 

"I'll go grab him, but when I come back you can both make your announcements" Jug said and walked into the nursery. When he came back out, Jay was laughing and Jug had a smile on his face. He is such an amazing dad. He grabbed the bottle of 'baby puffs' and came to sit back down with us while giving some to Jayden. "So, who is going first?" Jug asked and Veronica sighed. 

"We will." Kev said and Veronica smiled. "So, a few months ago we applied at this adoption agency." Kev started. 

"And a few days ago we got call about a baby, they're due in 5 months so we have to a little bit to get ready but not too much time." Fangs finished and we all smiled. 

"Congrats!" "Omg" everyone responded. 

"Thats actually kinda like my news." Veronica said laughing. "I'm pregnant!" she said and we all celebrated that too. 

"How far along are you?" I asked curiously.

"I'm about 17 weeks, I just started showing. We didn't want to tell anyone because they thought there was a problem, but it turned out to be nothing." V said and we nodded in understanding. 

"Wait Kev, do you guys know the gender?" Cheryl asked 

"No" he said 

"Omg! That means we can have a combined gender reveal party! That would be so fun!" V said and hugged Kevin. Toni and Cheryl kept whispering to each other and we were all confused.