I need to say this.

I've received a few messages with questions like "how come you finishes unspeakable pain so fast but are taking so long with tell your truth?" Or "how come you barely update?" And I wouldn't mind answering these if the people weren't so rude in the messages.

I'm 17 and only a senior in high school. I have other things to do.

I have all my school work, college applications, dance class every day for multiple hours, and my job. I'm sorry I don't update as much as I used to but I started writing these books when I had nothing else to do.

I started Unspeakable Pain in April after being in quarantine for 2 weeks which means I didn't have anything else to do. All I did was read and write 24/7. Then with Tell your truth, I started that when the summer was starting and wasn't expecting to have this many chapters. But then school and everything started again.

Another reason is in unspeakable pain the chapters only had about 1,000 words a chapter. Now, my chapters have 3,000-4,000 words and that takes a while to write and edit.

If you can't understand any of this, then I'm sorry. But I'm only 17 and I can only handle so much. All I ask is that you guys respect the fact that I have a lot going on.