Chapter 29

Jellybean POV (I decided to try something different...let me know what you think!)

The party tonight was better than I could have ever imagined. I loved having all my school friends getting along with the serpents. It was all I could've asked for and more. I also introduced my family to Maya and Blake.

Mayas full name is Maya Evans. I had been friends with Maya for the school year but we never really hung out outside of school because her parents are strict. We met because of the Vixens. We both joined and instantly clicked. I do it because it's fun for me but she did it for popularity. She has blonde hair and brown eyes and was about my height. We got along pretty well but sometimes had our disagreements.

Then theres Blake Gray. He was a football player and he did it for fun, just like me with the vixens. Girls like him but he's never really dated anyone-that I know of at least. He has brown hair and blue eyes and he's probably the hottest guy in school. In my opinion at least. We're friends because we had a project together and just kind of stuck after that. He is 17 because of where his birthday falls. He also happens to be my crush.

After Jughead left with Betty and the kids, Blake and I were all alone. I decided that I was going to listen to Betty and just go for it. I took a deep breath and turned around to see Blake staring at me. He quickly cleared his throat and looked away, a slight blush creeping on his cheeks.

"Um Blake, I need to tell you something and it may ruin our friendship and I really hope it doesn't but if it does I am so sorry" I rambled before he put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Relax, Jells." Oh! Thats another thing, he calls me Jells. (kind of like how Jughead calls Betty 'Betts' Idk i came up with it and thought it was cute sorry if you disagreee) "whatever it is I'm sure it's fine" he said and I sighed

"Okay um here goes nothing" I said before taking a deep breath "Um... I like you....a lot....and not in a friend way. I mean in a way that has me constantly looking to see if you're in class, or hoping that when I get a notification its from you and when it is- I smile like an idiot, or in a way that when I see you with my nieces and nephews my heart bursts because seeing the guy I like with people that mean so much to me makes me feel a certain way. And I know you probably don't feel the same way but I just really need you to know that, I like you Blake Gray, a lot more than I should." I finished, suddenly turning red realizing what I just said. He just stood there staring at me shocked.

A few more seconds passed and I couldn't take the humiliation.

"I'm uh... I'm going to go" I said quickly as I grabbed the motorcycle keys off the counter running out the door. I ran outside and realized it was raining. Shit. I cant ride the motorcycle in the rain.

"Jells! Jellybean wait! JB! Stop!" I heard Blake yelling but I kept running towards my bike."I like you, too!" I heard him yell and I stopped and turned around, him still a few feet away from me. "I like you in more than a friend way too. In a way that when I'm at football practice I get in trouble for not paying attention because I'm distracted by you, in a way that knowing I get to see you at Pops on Friday nights is the only thing that gets me through the week sometimes, or in a way that seeing how much your nieces and nephew mean to you, it makes me happy. I like you, too Jellybean Jones." he finished and I noticed we were now only a foot away from each other.

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?" I asked getting soaking wet by the rain

"I was shocked, I never thought you would like me and then hearing it, it was just shocking" he explained

"You actually like me? You're not joking? Because I would get it if you didn-" I was cut off by Blake cupping my jaw and pulling me in for a kiss. His arms went to my waist and I cupped his jaw with my hands. When our lips touched I felt sparks and butterflies. We pulled away since we both needed air.