Chapter 11

Betty POV

"Hey B, I think that Evelyn girl is hitting on your man." She said and I looked over at them. She was flirting with him and I was pissed. Not at him, because I knew he would never do anything. I was mad at her for flirting with him.
"I'll be right back." I said and stomped over there behind her. I decided to listen to their conversation for a bit before butting in.

"So, what's a hottie like you doing all alone?" She asked him and I rolled my eyes.
"Just playing pool." He replied coldly and I held back my laugh.
"Well, I've heard you haven't picked a queen yet. I've always wanted to be royal." She said and touched his shoulder. I thought I was going to lose my mind.
"Hey, boss" I said and walked closer to them and saw Jug smirk at my choice of words. "Hi...Emily, is it?" I asked with attitude knowing it's not her name. Jug was holding back his laugh.
"Evelyn." She corrected me the same way. "And who are you?" She asked with attitude.
"None of your business." I said with a sarcastic smile.She scoffed.
"Why don't you go somewhere else, because he's taken." She said pointing to Jug.
"You're right. He is, now beat it." I said sternly.
"I was here first." She scoffed rolling her eyes.
"Does it look like I care?" I said stepping towards her. "Now, go. Before I make you." I said and she walked away. I smirked and walked to Jughead.
I hugged him and kissed him.

"Was someone jealous?" He asked and chuckled.
"Yes." I admitted openly. "I don't want some random girl flirting with my man." I said and looked at him.
"Well, it was pretty funny to watch how clueless she is. If you're going to join a gang at least learn if the leader is single or not." He said and kissed my head. We walked over to the bar and were talking with our group until Kevin interrupted us.
"Jealous bitch at 2 o'clock" he said, I groaned, and Jug chuckled.
"It's not funny. If someone was flirting with me you would lose your mind." I said to him.
"You are correct." He said and I laughed. Then Evelyn walked up to us.

"See girls, this is the slut that stole my man from me." She said to her friends. I heard my friends gasp.
"Well, technically he's not your man considering he's in a relationship." I said narrowing my eyes at her.
"Oh. So you're not a slut, you're an adulterous whore sleeping with a man who's already in a relationship." She said and I was holding back my laugh.
"Who said I was sleeping with him?" I said smirking and could see Fangs and Toni laughing out of the corner of my eye.
"Even if you aren't. You're still flirting with someone who's in a relationship." She snapped.
"Isn't that what you were doing?" I asked still smirking.
"I-um-i-i." She stuttered and I just stared at her. "I'm going to find his girlfriend and tell her what you're doing." She said smirking.
"Okay, you do that. Feel free to ask anyone in here who he's dating. Everyone knows" I said then looked at her. "Oh, I guess not everyone." I shrugged. She stomped off and I turned to my friends and started laughing.

After 5 minutes we all finally calmed ourselves down.
"Oh my god. That was the funniest shit ever" Toni said and we all nodded.
"How's our slut doing?" Cheryl asked laughing.
"Oh! Haven't you heard! Now, I'm an adulterous whore" I said and we all started laughing again.
"Baby, when did you become so badass. Well, I mean you've always been badass but more so lately." He said and looked at me.
"I don't know. I'm just sick of stupid people" I said and we laughed. We kissed until we started chatting with our friends again.
"How long until Evelyn comes back?" Archie asked with his arm around V.
"I don't know. I give it 5 minutes" Cheryl said.
"Really?! I give it 2" I said and we all laughed.
"I give it 30 seconds considering she's on her way over here" Kevin said. I turned around and Jug put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm so glad you're back. Hopefully you've gained some information." I said sarcastically. I could hear everyone slightly chuckled behind me.
"I actually have." She said and smiled smugly.
"Care to share with the class?" I asked and smirked, she rolled her eyes.
"Maybe, maybe not." She said and looked around the room dramatically.
"Well, as delighted as I am to have you in my presence. If you're not going to share, just go." I said like sarcastically.
"Well, from what some have told me. She's 18, blonde, skinny, and really pretty." She said and I held back my smile.
"Did they tell you her name?" I asked curiously.
"Something with a B. Ethel! What was her name?!" She yelled at the girl behind her.
"It was betty." Ethel said.
"Right, Betty. So when I find her I'm going to tell her about the slut-" i interrupted her.
"I thought I was an adulterous whore?" I said smirking hearing the laughs from my friends.
"You're that too. Anyway I'm going to tell her about you and how her boyfriend is cheating. Then I'm going to win his heart" she said pointing to jughead "and then I'll be queen."
"Okay, that's a great plan and all. But, do you even know his name?" I asked laughing and she just stood there. "Guess not. Well, tell me when you find his girlfriend!" I said turning around to my friends and started laughing. "She's not the brightest bulb." I said.
"Betty, she's coming back." Archie said.
"Again? That wasn't even a minute" I whined and jug kissed my head.

"Evelyn, I'm kind of bored of this so I'll give you a few hints as to where his girlfriend is." I said.
"I don't need your help." She scoffed.
"Really? Okay then tell me where she is." I said and she stood there. "That's what I thought. Now, she's in the building and she's pretty close by because she likes to keep an eye on girls flirting with her boyfriend." I said and laughing quickly. "Also-" I was interrupted by someone yelling my name.

"Betty!" Jellybean yelled as she ran through the bar and right into my arms.
"Hey" I said as I hugged her back. "Why don't you go get daddy to get you some French fries and then bring some back for me." I said and she giggled.
"Okay" she said and ran off.

"You're Betty?" Evelyn asked rolling her eyes.
"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!" I yelled sarcastically.
"You're not what people described at all. They said she was pretty and skinny. You're just a fat, ugly, bitch." She said and I could feel the tears in my eyes but I blinked them away quickly. 
"Well Evelyn, I don't recall asking for your opinion." I said crossing my arms. At this point, I was pissed.
"I just don't understand what a hot, serpent king could possible see in someone like you." She said with disgust.
"First of all, this 'hot serpent king' has a name. Learn it." I snapped and stepped towards her. "Second of all, it doesn't matter if you understand it or not because guess what Evelyn. No body cares what you think." I said still walking towards her. "So, I suggest you stop flirting with MY boyfriend or next time there will be consequences." I said to her. I turned to walk away when I felt someone grab my hair.

I turned around and saw Evelyn grinning evily.
"What the hell?!" I yelled at her seeing all my friends behind me walk towards us.
"Maybe you should learn to share." She said and I slapped her.
"Maybe you should learn to keep your hands off of what's mine." I said and walked away. I decided to go into Jugs office. I walked in a looked at his bookshelf. I've read every book he has here, but rereading one wouldn't hurt. I decided to read "Romeo and Juliet" so I sat on the couch and started it. A few minutes later someone walked in and I didn't even look up from the book.

"Betts?" Jughead asked after a couple minutes and I looked up. "You okay?" He asked confused.
"Yea" I said and looked down, he knelt down in front of me.
"What's wrong, baby?" He asked and I sighed and put the book down.
"It's just- I cant help but think about what Evelyn said. I'm just fat and ugly and I don't know why you picked me." I said with tears in my eyes. He sat down on the couch and pulled me into his lap so my side was against his stomach.
"None of what she said is true. You aren't fat or ugly. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. And I chose you because I wanted to. You taught me that I can be myself and make my own choices. You taught me not to shut everyone out. You taught me how to love and now you're teaching me how to be a big brother. Betty, you've helped me in so many ways. Don't ever think those things about yourself because they aren't true." He said and I took a deep breathe knowing he was right. "I suspended Evelyn from the serpents" he said and I shot up and looked at him.
"What?!" I practically screamed and he laughed at me. "It's her first day" I laughed.
"Well, no one insults my girlfriend." He said and kissed me while I giggled. He pulled away from the kiss.
"What's so funny?" He asked chuckling.
"Just how clueless Evelyn was. Like at least learn about the leader before joining a gang." I said and laughed. Jug nodded in agreement. " I want to join the serpents" I said barely above a whisper.
"What was that?" Jug asked confused.
"I want to join the serpents" I said louder.

A/N: hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote! Xoxo