Chapter 3

Betty POV

I woke up still cuddled into Jughead chest.
"Good morning, sleepyhead" he said smirking.
"Morning" I said getting off of the bed.
"Where are you going?" He asked confused.
"I have to pee" I said and laughed.
When I was done I went back to the bed and saw the doctor walk in.

"Hi Elizabeth. How're you feeling?" The doctor asked.
"Please call me Betty. And I'm okay. My face hurts and my stomach is sore." I sighed.
"Well, luckily the worse you got was bruised ribs and some cuts and bruises." The doctor said and I nodded.
"So, can I go home?" I asked him.
"As soon as your mom finishes your papers, you can go home." And then the doctor left.

"I'll bring you home with your mom, but then I have to go back to the Wyrm." Jughead said as he kissed my head.
"No."
"No?" He said confused.
"No. Jug, your mom just came back and you're going to need some support. So, if  you're going to the Wyrm, so am I." I said and looked at him.
"Betty, you need to rest-" he started
"I know that, and I will rest at the Wyrm. But, I'm not letting you deal with this alone. You were there for me, and I will be there for you." I said and he kissed me passionately.
"Have I told you have much I love you?" He asked.
"You might have mentioned it a few times" I giggled and we kissed then my mom walked in.
"Sweetie, time to go home." My mom said. "I had Cheryl bring you some clothes, here you go." She gave me my clothes and I went into the bathroom. Cheryl packed my simple black romper, my jean jacket, and my white vans. I actually looked decent. Well, aside from all the cuts on my face. I threw my hair into a messy bun and went back out.

We left the hospital and drove to the Whyte Wyrm. When we walked in we saw everyone sitting at a table.
"Hey guys" I said as we walked over to them.
"Hey betty. How you feeling?" Fangs asked.
"I'm okay. How are things here?" I asked because I knew Jughead didn't want to.
"She threatened to attack more people so Hog-eye locked her in a room in the basement." Archie responded and jughead sighed.
"Okay. Thanks guys." I smiled as I followed jug into his office.

"What am I supposed to do?" He asked me.
"That's your decision, not mine." I said as I sat on the couch and he sighed and sat next to me. "Maybe you should talk to her and find out why she left. It will be hard, but you've been wondering it for years. Maybe you'd finally get an answer."
"It just sucks. I'm at a point where it doesn't bother me. I was fine without her and now she just comes back." He sighed and I could hear the hurt in his voice. "And not only that but she attacked you." He said looking at me.
"Don't worry about me. I'm okay, just worry about your mom." I said and he nodded. We went out to the bar.
"Dad. Me and you are going to talk to mom." Jughead said and they left the room. I was walking to the bar when I felt someone walk into me. I looked down and saw a little girl on the ground crying.

I bent down so I was at her level.
"Hi, what's your name?" I asked her. She looked at me shyly and cried. "Are you hurt?" I asked her and she nodded. I looked down and saw her knees all bloody. "Do you want to come with me and I can help you clean your cuts?" I asked her and she nodded. I stood up and she reached her arms up so I would pick her up. I sighed and picked her up and brought her into the office. I sat her down on the desk and I sat in the chair. I grabbed the alcohol wipes and band aids.
"This might hurt a little bit. Okay?" I told her and she nodded. I wiped her knee and she winced but was still crying. "What color band aid do you want?" I asked her showing her all the options.
"Pink" she said happily.
"Pink it is!" I said smiling at her. After I put the band aid on her she climbed into my lap. She curled up and I played with her hair, then she fell asleep. I took out my phone and texted Toni to come into the office.

"Betty?" Toni said as she walked into the office. "Who is that?" She asked me confused.
"That's what I was going to ask you. She ran into me, so I bandages her up then she climbed into my lap and fell asleep." I told her.
Then Jughead and his mom walked in.

Jughead POV

We walked into the basement and went into the room with my mom.
"Hey, Jug. How's blondie? I really didn't mean to hurt her that badly." She started.
"Save it. I know you threatened her to leave and then attacked her so don't even try to lie right now." I said.
"That little bitch can't keep her mouth closed." My jaw tightened hearing her call Betty a bitch.
"Jug. Let it go, we know it's not true." My dad told me and I sighed.
"Let's get straight to the point. Why did you leave?" I asked her.
"I fell out of love with your dad. We weren't happy, I wasn't happy. So I left."
"Did you even think about your son you were leaving behind!?" I asked her annoyed.
"Don't yell at your mother." She scolded me.
"You. Are. NOT. my mother. As soon as you left, you stopped being my mother." I said coldly. "Why did you even come back?" I asked her.
"Well. After I left, I found out I was pregnant. That little girl you saw with me, that's Jellybean. Your sister

. She just turned 4. And I came back because I don't want her anymore. She's so whiny and annoying so I came to bring her to you." She said and my dad and I were shocked.
"You came here to just give me a kid I didn't know existed?!" My dad yelled at her.
"Yup. Now, I'll introduce you, and then leave." She said as she stood up. My dad and I didn't know what to say.

We walked into the office and when my mom saw Jellybean with Betty her eyes widened

A/N: that is what I picture jellybean looks like. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Make sure to comment and vote! Xoxo