Chapter 6

Betty POV

I woke up to someone jumping on me.
"Betty!"
"Hi Jellybean. How'd you sleep?" I asked her still waking up.
"Good! Juggie told me to wake you up!" She said and laid down next to me.
"Okay, well I'm up now. How about while Juggie and daddy put your bed, dresser, and nightstand together me and you can go play somewhere." I said and she got excited. "We have to ask daddy first okay?"
"Let's go!" She told me.
"You go downstairs, I'll be down in one minute." She left the room and I put on a pair of Jugheads sweatpants and followed her.

"Hey, Baby." He said as he kissed me.
"Hi. So I was thinking, while you and your dad put the furniture together I can take Jelly on a little girls day since you'll take a few hours." I said and he nodded.
"Okay, I'll text my dad and tell him. Where are you guys going to go?" He asked me.
"Well, I'm going to take her to get her nails done and then maybe go by the bar to see the girls." I said and he nodded. "Jelly, we have to go get you ready!" I told her.
"Can I match you today?" She asked hopeful.
"Sure!" I said and we went upstairs.

I put her in her sunflower dress that had a denim top knowing I had a sunflower dress too. I put her hair in 2 pigtails and put on her sandals. Then Jughead brought us to my house and I put on my sunflower dress, my hair in a ponytail, and put on my sandals.

*their outfits "Jelly, say bye to Juggie!" "By Juggie!" She said giving him a hug

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*their outfits
"Jelly, say bye to Juggie!"
"By Juggie!" She said giving him a hug.
"Bye guys! Have fun!" He said and left after giving me Jellys booster seat.

"What are we doing today?" She asked me curious.
"Well, we can go get our nails done and then buy bathing suits if you want." I suggested and she squealed in excitement.

I drove us to the mall and we got our nails done. Then we went to buy bathing suits for her and maybe some for me.

I found some bathing suits she liked but she kept begging me to get matching stuff so I grabbed a few matching things. I also bought the Fourth of July bathing suits for our annual camping trip. Then, we went to the bar.

^bathing suits for jellybean

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^bathing suits for jellybean

^matching bathing suitsI walked in and could tell Jelly was scared so I picked her up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^matching bathing suits
I walked in and could tell Jelly was scared so I picked her up.

"Hey, Betty. And child?" Kevin said confused.
"This is Jugs sister, Jellybean. They're putting her room together so I took her out." I said and they nodded. "Can I have 2 burgers and fries please" I said to Toni and she nodded and gave me the food. Jelly and I spent an hour there talking and eating until we went back to the house.

"Hello? Jug?" I said as We walked into the house.
"In the kitchen!" He called back. We walked in and saw them eating their lunch. "Hey, you guys hungry?" He asked us.
"No, we stopped by the Wyrm and ate lunch. Did you guys put all the furniture together?" I asked.
"Yep. All you have to do is tell us where you want it and decorate it." Fp told me.
"Okay. Jelly, wanna help me?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Can I show daddy my new clothes?" She asked and jughead and Fp glared jokingly at me.
"Sure." I said and looked at them while she ran to the living room to get the bag.
"You bought her more clothes?" Fp sighed.
"No, well kind of. I bought her a few bathing suits." I said and looked at them. "She needed them for when we go to the swimming hole, or sweet water river, or cheryls pool." I said and they both chuckled. "Also, she kept begging me for matching clothes so I had to buy a few matching sets." I said smirking.

"Daddy! Look!" She said as she ran back into the kitchen with the bag and jumped into his arms.
"Let's see what you got!" He said lifting her onto the counter and opening the bag.
She ended up getting 4 of her own and 2 matching.
"I wasn't sure how you felt about her in bikinis so I played it safe and only got her 2, one of which was high waisted." I said and they smiled at me.
"Thank you, Betty." He said.
"No problem" I said and went over to Jug.

"Finally, a moment alone" he said kissing me and I giggled.
"Come on" I said pulling him out of the room.
"Where are we going?" He asked confused.
"Well, i have a room to design and I would like it if my super hot boyfriend would help me." I said and he smiled following me.

After 2 hours her room was finally done. I looked at the time and realized it was 7:00.

^ room inspiration "I better head home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^ room inspiration
"I better head home." I told jug while we walked downstairs.
"Do you want me to bring you?" He asked.
"I have my car. But I'll call you later. Bye, I love you" I said as I kissed him.
"Love you too"

I finally pulled into my driveway and walked inside. I watched a few movies and then I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of fighting downstairs.
"I asked you to leave. Don't make me call the police." I heard my mom. I went downstairs and that's when I saw her.

Gladys.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked my mom.
"I'll explain Alice. I came here to tell you that you can't play house forever." She said and I was so confused.
"What?"
"I see you with Jughead, Fp, and Jellybean. You aren't their family so stop pretending to be. You are NOTHING to them. And one day, they will wake up and realize that." She said and walked out the door. I turned to my mom with tears in my eyes.
"Betty-"
"It's true mom. You can't tell me it isn't. I'm nothing to them. NOTHING!"
"That's not true. They all love you."
"Maybe they do right now. But one day they'll realize that I got in the way of their mom coming back and they will hate me." I said and ran upstairs.

I went into my room and put on my grey tang top but my maroon shorts, my white cardigan, and my converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my keys. I ran to my car and just drove.

A/N: Bettys outfit at the end is in the picture above the chapter. I'm going to start putting their outfits there. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Comment and vote!! Xoxo