Chapter 21

2 years later.

Everyone is 26, Jellybean is 12.

Betty POV

'Shit. Holy shit. What am I supposed to do?' I thought to my self.

Before I get into anything, let me give you a quick update of what has happened in 2 years.

-Cheryl and Toni got married when they were 25

-Kevin and Fangs got married when they were 25

-Veronica and Archie also got married when they were 25

So, last year was a very busy year for all of us. Now, it is January and I'm staring at the pregnancy test I just took, working up the courage to look at it. I finally flipped it over.

Positive.

'Shit. Holy shit. What am I supposed to do?' I thought to my self, trying to figure out what to do. We always talked about kids but now that it is happening I'm terrified of how Jughead will react. It's not like we were trying, but we also talked about it a few months ago and I got off birth control. So, we weren't trying but we also weren't preventing it. I decided to go to the doctor first, and then I'll tell him tonight.

"HI, can I please make an appointment for Elizabeth Jones?"

"we have an appointment available in 30 minutes."

"Okay, thank you. See you then." I said and hung up. Then I went downstairs to Jug's office.

"Hey baby, I was just gonna come see you" he said and kissed me

"I actually have to head out to see Veronica, but I'll be back soon." I said and got into my car. Luckily, I got a new car and I love it.  I got into my white range rover and went to the doctors office. I sat in the waiting room until they called my name, then I went into the room.

"So, Mrs. Jones you say you're pregnant?" the doctor said coming into the room.

"Yea, I took a took this morning and it said positive so I wanted to confirm it before I told anyone" I said and my doctor nodded.

"Do you have any symptoms?" she asked nicely and I nodded.

"Yea, I have nausea, headaches, and I've missed my period for a few months but I thought it was from stress." I said and the doctor nodded

"Okay, well lets take a look and see what we find." she said and I laid down and pulled my shirt up. "This gel might be a little cold" she warned as she squirted it on. She started moving the ultrasound around until she stopped. "That is your baby" she said and pointed to it on the screen, I started crying tears of joy.

"Can you tell how far along I am?" I asked and she nodded.

"You're about 13 weeks, which is about 3 months" she said and my eyes widened. I'm 3 months and I only just found out. Once the appointment ended, I went to the mall and bought a shirt and onesie I'll tell him with. It was around 6 so I stopped at Pops and grabbed us some food. I went back to the bar and saw him at the pool table. I went into the apartment, put on my shirt and wrapped his and the onesie up and put the food on the table. Then I texted him.

Me- hey baby, I'm upstairs with food and I have a gift for you

Hubby- ok, On my way up now

I'm so nervous right now. Just then, he entered the room and walked over to the couch where I set everything up. He couldn't see my shirt though, since I had a blanket on.

"hi" I said and kissed him. He was about to sit down but I spoke before he could. "I got you a gift" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Its on the table" I said and he stood up and walked over there, as he was opening it he started speaking.