Black Lives Matter

I have been posting things on Instagram and signing petitions, but I wanted to come and say something on here. I may not be a famous influencer, but I still have readers that I should spread awareness to.

What our country has become is disgusting and appalling. No one should be judged or attacked because of the color of their skin. I have so many friends of different races and never once has it occurred to me to hate them because they're different.

White privilege exists. I, as a white person acknowledge that. Does this mean I like that the privilege exists? No. Not at all. I HATE that so many people in the world are treated awfully because they're black.

So, I. As a white person am going to use my privilege and use my voice. And I suggest you do the same. Because right now, if you are staying silent; you have chosen the side of the oppressor.

USE YOUR VOICE.
SIGN PETITIONS.
DONATE.
PROTEST.

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ 
This link has many ways you can help^

whatever you do, it's better than staying silent.

If you're silent because you're afraid to get judged, or lose followers, let it go. I used to be afraid to use my voice so I didn't say anything. But I realized, staying silent is worse than what is happening to these people. I realized that one of my friends could be the next George Floyd. So, I spoke up and I continue to speak up.

WE CAN NOT SAY ALL LIVES MATTER UNTIL WE ACT AS THOUGH BLACK LIVES MATTER

#blacklivesmatter ✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿