Chapter 35

Paisley POV

We got home and I put my soccer bag in the garage and ran to my room, ignoring mom calling my name. I laid on my bed, face in my pillow letting all my emotions out.

Once I finally stopped crying, I decided to check social media. When I went on snap chat, I saw everyone hanging out together. Mason, Naomi, Addy, Bella, Jayden, Cam, and Cassie were at Pops in the booth. I couldn't help it and I threw my phone across the room. It made a loud noise and mom and dad came running into my room. When they saw me, they looked worried and mom walked up to me, wrapping me up in her arms. She laid me down in bed, her hand in my hair and laid next to me, still holding me in her arms.

"Sh, baby. Let it out. It's okay" she reassured me, fondling my hair. At some point I fell asleep, and when I woke up it was bright outside.

I grabbed my phone, which was now cracked, and walked downstairs to the kitchen. When I got down there, everyone was sitting around the table. Mom and dad were looking at me worriedly and Jayden and Addy looked confused. I grabbed a plate and put a small amount of eggs on there, with some watermelon. I sat down at the table next to Addy and poured a small amount of orange juice. There was an awkward silence and I felt everyone staring at me. I looked up and looked at everyone's faces.

"What?" I asked and they all kept looking at me

"You're still in your soccer clothes from yesterday" Addy pointed out and I rolled my eyes "that's gross, you got all sweaty then slept in them" she said disgusted. She stared at me some more then started speaking. "When did you get that tshirt?" She asked, I was wearing one of my tournament shirts

"Last year" I said quietly

"Hmm, well it looks a little tight on you so I might take it" she said and my heart dropped. She knows I've struggled with my self esteem and confidence with my body and weight before, now she's openly commenting on it.

"Adalyn" dad scolded and she looked at him shocked "that's rude"

"What? No it's not. Im just saying the truth"

"No, you're being rude to your sister for no reason." Mom and dad continued to scold her and I just zoned out. After Addy said that I got insecure and lost my appetite again. The last time this happened was about a year and a half ago but I've been doing better with eating, but Addy triggered me.

"Hey" I heard and zoned back in "you good? You kind of zoned out" Jayden said

"yea, I'm fine"

"You know you can talk to me, right?" He reminded me and I just nodded "I'm serious"

"yea, right" I said bitterly and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion

"Paisley, I'm being nice why are you being so rude?"

"I'm just saying I can't actually talk to you, how is that being rude?" I asked, gaining everyone's attention now

"Then that's your problem because I have always been here for you" he said and I laughed bitterly "why are you being such a bitch?!"

"You really think you've always been there for me? When's the last time you and I had a basic conversation? When's the last time we hung out? When's the last time you were actually there for me?"

"Paisley, you can't get mad at him that we have lives that don't include 15 year olds."Addy said

"Really? That don't include 15 year olds? Then why do you bring Bella everywhere with you? What does she have that I don't?" I asked her and looked at both of them. "God, you both act like your amazing siblings when honestly right now, you're the complete opposite. When's the last time either of you actually considered my feelings."