Chapter 33

Time pass!!! (7 years!!)

I know I do a lot of these but idk what to put in their childhood....I have a lot planned for their teen years tho...

Everyone is 40
Jellybean and Blake are 27
Jayden is 15
Addy, Cam, Cassie, Naomi, and Mason are 14
Paisley and Bella are 12

Betty POV

A lot has happened in the past few years.

Jellybean and Blake got married a few years ago and are about to have their first baby!

Jayden is now a freshman in high school and made the varsity football team!

Addy is still a cheerleader and loves it a lot.

Paisley still loves soccer and is still shy. She was also diagnosed with anxiety.

Jug and I have been pretty good. We've been a little distant lately but it's whatever i guess. I just wish he would let me in. He used to....I'm not quite sure what happened.

All the kids are still best friends.

Archie cheated on Veronica but they went to marriage counseling and are back together now.

I was currently working from home in my room when I heard the front door open and close. I put my computer down and went into the kitchen.

"How was school?" I asked my teenage son as I sat down at the island.

"It was good. We didn't have practice today so that was nice. This girl tried flirting with me saying her sister plays soccer with Paisley?" He stated, more as a question while biting into his apple. "I'm not really sure but she's rude to everyone. It's kind of annoying." I nodded and he paused. "Where's dad?" He asked since jug is usually home when they get home. I sighed.

"I think he's a work still." I answered and he nodded. "Do you have any homework?" I asked him.

"Yea, just a little bit in math and chemistry."

"Do that before you do anything else. Your sisters should be home soon." I told him and he sat down next to me doing his homework.

A few minutes later I heard the door open again.

I saw my two daughters walk inside and drop their back packs on the floor.

"How was school?" I asked as Addy searched for a snack and Paisley sat on the island.

"Boring" Addy answered and got the pack of cookies. I looked at Paisley and she shrugged. "P, you want a snack?"

"No"

"You sure? You didn't eat your lunch" Addy frowned at her. Paisley just shook her head.

"I'm just not that hungry today"

"Pais, you didn't eat a lot at dinner last night or breakfast. Are you feeling okay?" Jayden asked her. She sighed quickly.

"Oh my god! Can't a girl just not be that hungry and it not be a big deal?! Just leave me alone!" She screamed and ran into her room, slamming her door on the process. I put my head in my hands and sighed. She never yells so something is going on.

"I'm going to talk to her." Jayden said standing up.

"No." I told him and he stared at me. "You need to give her time to calm down."

"But mom-"

"No. You know your sister. Something is clearly going on and if we want her to open up about it we have to wait until she's calmer."